Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businesswoman

9,925 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
Okay so here is the deal, I joined as an animal.
And when I clicked the human I noticed I am a male and not female.
I bought a gender bender potion but it says it cannot be used for my gender.
So how can I change into a girl now? confused

Valiant Jackling

Looks like you got it to work wink

For future, you get one free gender bender potion. The link to claim it can be found in your account settings wink You need to be human to claim it, though.
Sorry, I have the same problem.
I also joined as an animal and I'd like to switch my avatar to that of a female.
I went to my account settings, and I clicked to use one of the 2 free gender bender potions, but it directs me to a page that says "Grand Error" with the following tagline "That grant is no longer valid (event not active)." :c

xX SkylerH Xx's Princess

Generous Friend

12,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
vyree
I also joined as an animal and I'd like to switch my avatar to that of a female.
I went to my account settings, and I clicked to use one of the 2 free gender bender potions, but it directs me to a page that says "Grand Error" with the following tagline "That grant is no longer valid (event not active)." :c

Yeah I had that problem recently ... I fixed it by using chrome instead of internet explorer. Umm what are you using ?
Fuggle Me Tenders
vyree

Yeah I had that problem recently ... I fixed it by using chrome instead of internet explorer. Umm what are you using ?

Just to be sure - the grant worked fine when you used Chrome?

*Will be good to note as a recommendation for others having the same problem..

xX SkylerH Xx's Princess

Generous Friend

12,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
vyree

Yeah. At first I was in Internet Explorer and I decided to change it today so I used chrome and it worked fine ^^
Fuggle Me Tenders
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
vyree

Yeah. At first I was in Internet Explorer and I decided to change it today so I used chrome and it worked fine ^^

That is good to know, that it may be a browser thing..
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
vyree

But.. I'm using Chrome. I actually just downloaded Mozilla and tried Safari....
Nothing worked. They all display the same page about "Grand Error".

Relentless Glitch

vyree
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Fuggle Me Tenders
vyree

But.. I'm using Chrome. I actually just downloaded Mozilla and tried Safari....
Nothing worked. They all display the same page about "Grand Error".
Looks like the glitch is still there. You'll have to buy the gender bender potion for 50k now.

Viheke's Waifu

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
thanks for asking this question: i had the same problem!

Clever Cat

25,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Fuu-Chan12
Okay so here is the deal, I joined as an animal.
And when I clicked the human I noticed I am a male and not female.
I bought a gender bender potion but it says it cannot be used for my gender.
So how can I change into a girl now? confused

How did you do it? My friend is having this exact issue but instead she already has the potions it's just not letting her change to female. Please respond ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff