Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings, I was wondering if I could get any kind of more information about the Mobile payment from Boku server, Since the last post of the news saying that they are no longer providing mobile payment trough BOKU, i was wondering why is it still active when you choose the option on buying gaia cash. This meaning, is this server still active on gaia? If yes, is it properly available on Portugal (my country) ? I had some issues with a purchase from that method before and it took about 2 weeks to gaia and BOKU to solve the problem, meaning receiving my gaiacash. So I was wondering if now its working properly and efficiently. Thank you very much for the attention.

Undead Enchantress

Boku still works with other countries. It determines which service and country it will cover by including it in the list it provides when you select your country. I think AT&T is no longer covered as way of example.

Romantic Strawberry

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shiraijin
Greetings, I was wondering if I could get any kind of more information about the Mobile payment from Boku server, Since the last post of the news saying that they are no longer providing mobile payment trough BOKU, i was wondering why is it still active when you choose the option on buying gaia cash. This meaning, is this server still active on gaia? If yes, is it properly available on Portugal (my country) ? I had some issues with a purchase from that method before and it took about 2 weeks to gaia and BOKU to solve the problem, meaning receiving my gaiacash. So I was wondering if now its working properly and efficiently. Thank you very much for the attention.

I dunno if this will help you since I don't live in Portugal but what I know is that BOKU is still running on gaia since I have used it a lot of times even after they announced that they will be removing BOKU as an option to buy cash. If you're concerned if BOKU is working properly and efficiently; it is. (on my opinion, that is) Just make sure that your internet is working right because I had issues with this.

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin

I dunno if this will help you since I don't live in Portugal but what I know is that BOKU is still running on gaia since I have used it a lot of times even after they announced that they will be removing BOKU as an option to buy cash. If you're concerned if BOKU is working properly and efficiently; it is. (on my opinion, that is) Just make sure that your internet is working right because I had issues with this.

Thank you very much, it relieved me a lot! I'm going to try and use it once more, i hope it works properly this time... And you're my friend o.o now this is funny x'D

Romantic Strawberry

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin

Thank you very much, it relieved me a lot! I'm going to try and use it once more, i hope it works properly this time... And you're my friend o.o now this is funny x'D

No prob. I just saw your topic and I thought you might need help. I had problems with BOKU at first as well. Good thing for you it was solved. My problem at that time is that my brower went on a "not responding" mode but then i receive a message from BOKU that the payment has been received but I did not receive any cash on gaia, it was like BOKU stole my money and it was the largest money I used. emotion_donotwant

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin

No prob. I just saw your topic and I thought you might need help. I had problems with BOKU at first as well. Good thing for you it was solved. My problem at that time is that my brower went on a "not responding" mode but then i receive a message from BOKU that the payment has been received but I did not receive any cash on gaia, it was like BOKU stole my money and it was the largest money I used. emotion_donotwant
That sucks x-x ik what you mean, i had a problem as well at beginning that it took like 2 weeks to solve x-x i had to contact either boku and gaia to make it to solve.

Romantic Strawberry

10,000 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin

That sucks x-x ik what you mean, i had a problem as well at beginning that it took like 2 weeks to solve x-x i had to contact either boku and gaia to make it to solve.

IKR. I did contact BOKU but they told me to tell gaia and when I told gaia they said to speak with BOKU. emotion_donotwant

Beloved Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin
Oh Kouhai
Shiraijin

IKR. I did contact BOKU but they told me to tell gaia and when I told gaia they said to speak with BOKU. emotion_donotwant
x-x meh im just glad they did solved it in the end ^^' and im glad that the service is working perfectly now x'D its a life saver XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff