Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chic Noob

So I've been scratching my head over this. I had been active yesterday; I was in a skype call with friends and we were talking about random things. I decided to start browsing on Gaia again when I found I had been logged out. I tried to log back in and it wouldn't let me. I was most assuredly typing my password correctly so I panicked and changed my password. I went to my e-mail only to find that at 6:51 PM I had received a message from GaiaOnline saying that I had been permanently banned. "I'm banned..." I said on the skype call, and on further inspection of the e-mail, it was because Gaia had a suspicion that my account had been compromised. So after fumbling to file a report with the bulk of my valuable items, I hopped onto this mule, formerly named Japitalism, and branded it ObligatoryJapaneseName v2

I'm not entirely sure what to do now, because every time I've tried looking into the OmniModerators last night and this morning, they were offline so I was too afraid to send a private message. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my situation.

AFAIK the OmniMods are Xya, Pandilicious, and Valenas. I haven't messaged then yet but I will soon
Some insight into the Account on Hold issue

I do worry about the increased incidence of this issue. I wonder if there are really that many more hacking attempts than some other reason.

If nothing else, report it as a hacking according to the message.
Here is the Hacking Report
Reporting Guidelines:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A successful report will give you a reference number. Keep it.
You may need it if you need to contact a site moderator if it takes more than a month to have a reply.

Chic Noob

Unfortunately, bumping your thread doesn't really help your case. This forum is peopled by regular users with no say in the disposition of your case. Just wait patiently if you had filed a report. There is a queue and they'll need to address the persons in front of you. Like the previous poster suggested, you may pm the mods after 30 days of no response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff