Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Might be a silly question, but is it okay to have a by- invitation- only event in the forums?
Can you elaborate?
Might be better if you hold in in some guild. You can control the people who will attend.
The rest of the forum is quite public.

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
UNSUB
Can you elaborate?
Might be better if you hold in in some guild. You can control the people who will attend.

I"m wanting to organize a Gaiaversary party for some of close friends. They're from different threads and guilds, so I'd rather have it in the forums if possible. Since it's going to be a weekend thing, I'd rather have it forum style than in the friends chat. I can do it in a guild, if needed, i was just hoping to avoid having to have people join a guild for a one weekend thing.
Am_I_God
UNSUB
Can you elaborate?

I"m wanting to organize a Gaiaversary party for some of close friends. They're from different threads and guilds, so I'd rather have it in the forums if possible. Since it's going to be a weekend thing, I'd rather have it forum style than in the friends chat. I can do it in a guild, if needed, i was just hoping to avoid having to have people join a guild for a one weekend thing.

You can always try the CB. Put necessary warnings and rules. You can delete posts that are not from your guests. It will be a headache if people decide to spam it though and given that the entire forum is for spam...

Perhaps, you could consult a site moderator on how to go about things? I am not quite so sure if the recommended measure is allowed even in the CB.

For the relatively cheap 20k price of a guild, it may spare you the headache.

PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces