Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Seeker

so yea
purchase 500 Gcash yesterday with rixty

never got one when i check later for it

does it come after the sale?
Should be there immediately after purchase, right in your Special tab.
Maybe, the promo is over when you bought it?
Maybe it doesn't support Rixty?

If it's still not there after a whole day, you can file a Billing Inquiry.

Billing Inquiry
Contact us: Billing Inquiry
Follow the instructions especially if you are having problems getting to the correct page.

How the Billing Inquiry page should look.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Send one of those. Fill all the blanks or add N/A to the ones you have no answer to.
You'll get a ticket number you should keep if the ticket goes through successfully.
Don't forget to check your email to see if there is a response or a need to confirm.
You may need to clear your cache or use another browser so you can get to your ticket page.

By Phone:
Quote:
If you have a question about a payment or charge related to your Gaia account, you can call our Billing line at 1-888-549-9715. This number is staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
Important Note: We can ONLY take Billing calls at this number. Any other account inquiry will be directed back to the Help Center.

Sugary Seeker

UNSUB
Should be there immediately after purchase, right in your Special tab.
Maybe, the promo is over when you bought it?
Maybe it doesn't support Rixty?

If it's still not there after a whole day, you can file a Billing Inquiry.

Billing Inquiry
Contact us: Billing Inquiry
Follow the instructions especially if you are having problems getting to the correct page.

How the Billing Inquiry page should look.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Send one of those. Fill all the blanks or add N/A to the ones you have no answer to.
You'll get a ticket number you should keep if the ticket goes through successfully.
Don't forget to check your email to see if there is a response or a need to confirm.
You may need to clear your cache or use another browser so you can get to your ticket page.

By Phone:
Quote:
If you have a question about a payment or charge related to your Gaia account, you can call our Billing line at 1-888-549-9715. This number is staffed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, Pacific Time.
Important Note: We can ONLY take Billing calls at this number. Any other account inquiry will be directed back to the Help Center.

well the promo isnt over till at midnight today
so definitly not that and it said any gcash purchase
if it doesnt appear after the promo is over i will send ticket~

Anxious Smoker

5,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I purchased 10$ worth and got it right after, id send a ticket in if you have not gotten it yet! good luck! heart

Shameless Fairy

18,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i wonder if there is a min limit you had to get? i got 25 and it gave it to me. do check your special tab in inventory though

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
There shouldn't be a minimum to this, or restrictions on what method you had to use otherwise they would have mentioned it. I've heard that many users haven't been granted it, myself included, so like UNSUB said, just file a billing inquiry about it and state that you didn't get it, and they'll grant it c: I had the same issue with the choose your reward bundle (I'd paid through Boku and just $2.50) and after submitting a ticket about it I was granted it, so don't worry you'll get it ^^

Sugary Seeker

The Nephilim Rosier
There shouldn't be a minimum to this, or restrictions on what method you had to use otherwise they would have mentioned it. I've heard that many users haven't been granted it, myself included, so like UNSUB said, just file a billing inquiry about it and state that you didn't get it, and they'll grant it c: I had the same issue with the choose your reward bundle (I'd paid through Boku and just $2.50) and after submitting a ticket about it I was granted it, so don't worry you'll get it ^^

i did and i hope to get it soon
the choose your bundle always work for me too
so dont know why it didnt for me this time
it was my first time using rixty too xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items