Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't get it! gonk
Can anybody help me out please?

Quotable Elocutionist

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
We can't help much, without more descriptive details. What happens when you try opening your mail?
Mine won't either it just kkeeps on loading, what a hassle. stare rolleyes
Tiger_Eclipse
We can't help much, without more descriptive details. What happens when you try opening your mail?

I click it and nothing happens so I click it again and nothing happens. Sometimes when it starts to load it never fully loads

Quotable Elocutionist

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chakrapasea
Tiger_Eclipse

I click it and nothing happens so I click it again and nothing happens. Sometimes when it starts to load it never fully loads
Does it refresh back into your inbox?
Tiger_Eclipse
chakrapasea
Tiger_Eclipse

Yeah

Quotable Elocutionist

6,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chakrapasea
Tiger_Eclipse
chakrapasea
Tiger_Eclipse

Yeah
That has happened to me before...Though be it several months ago....The only thing I can think of, is to just bear with it, and keep clicking the message link. Though changing the server name, could be a solution, I'm not having problems with PM's, so I don't know if this is a fix to it or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff