Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought I had it but it isnt working. How do I make an img clickable?

Retro TV's Husbando

Garbage Animal

[URL=destination link][IMG]image url[/IMG][/URL]

Though are you talking about the image in your signature? It appears to be working fine for me.
Pyroshii

I think I got it now!
Can you tell me if it's too big?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
anonymouse715
Pyroshii

I think I got it now!
Can you tell me if it's too big?
your image is 133,845 bytes, which is over the 100,000 byte limit. you can easily fix this by changing the image from a PNG file to a JPG or GIF.
mugetsu ookamiza

Dangg! I dont think I can do that on my phone sad

Is it small enough now? sad

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
anonymouse715

it's not even 6,000 bytes now, so you didn't have to go THAT small. but as I said, if you'd converted it to a GIF or JPG that probably would have done the trick without shrinking the pixel size. PNGs are far more bulky than GIFs or JPGs when it comes to filesize because they're less "lossy" than those two formats. however, a lot of the time depending on the image a JPG or GIF can do the job just as good as a PNG without the extra filesize attached to it. you only really need a PNG format if you're dealing with a larger and/or more detailed image.
Mugetsu Ookamiza
anonymouse715

it's not even 6,000 bytes now, so you didn't have to go THAT small. but as I said, if you'd converted it to a GIF or JPG that probably would have done the trick without shrinking the pixel size. PNGs are far more bulky than GIFs or JPGs when it comes to filesize because they're less "lossy" than those two formats. however, a lot of the time depending on the image a JPG or GIF can do the job just as good as a PNG without the extra filesize attached to it. you only really need a PNG format if you're dealing with a larger and/or more detailed image.

I thought I had just turned it into a jpg. My phone may have made it smaller, LOL. I hate my mobile browser.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
anonymouse715
Mugetsu Ookamiza
anonymouse715

I thought I had just turned it into a jpg. My phone may have made it smaller, LOL. I hate my mobile browser.
when I use view image info to check it that's still reading it as a PNG, right clicking and hitting save image as also has it saving as a PNG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff