• Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Mike D.
I've made a Guide,but I don't know how
to make stickeys?
The GGN could'nt help me,so I turned
here..
Any advice? sweatdrop

are you talking about making guide in a guild? If so, you have to be a crew member of the guild or ask a crew member of the guild to make it into a sticky.
If you are a crew member; just edit the post and beneath that post there will be multiple checkboxes; one of these will give you the option to make it a sticky.
and if you mean outside of guilds. Only moderators can make something a sticky.
Only the mods and admins can sticky threads.

From #26 of the FAQs:

How can I have my thread "stickied" or put in the memorable threads?
- Decisions to do this are made by the admins/moderators; who have a set of criteria to go by in making such a decision. PM a moderator (preferably one currently online) and they will discuss it with the other mods.
A guide? Are you trying to sticky something in a guild? Because unless you're a moderator, the only place you can sticky something is in a guild.

If you're trying to sticky something in a guild of yours, first make sure you have crew status or above, and when creating/editing the first post of the thread, right above submit, click on the little radio button that says: "post as sticky".

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Sariia
Only the mods and admins can sticky threads.

From #26 of the FAQs:

How can I have my thread "stickied" or put in the memorable threads?
- Decisions to do this are made by the admins/moderators; who have a set of criteria to go by in making such a decision. PM a moderator (preferably one currently online) and they will discuss it with the other mods.

I'm admin,but I don't know how...

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Lyoko Whisperwind
A guide? Are you trying to sticky something in a guild? Because unless you're a moderator, the only place you can sticky something is in a guild.

If you're trying to sticky something in a guild of yours, first make sure you have crew status or above, and when creating/editing the first post of the thread, right above submit, click on the little radio button that says: "post as sticky".

OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..
THX xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas