Welcome to Gaia! ::

Duck

I didn't want it up there for some time, so I removed everything from the toolbar, so it would disappear, as it said. However, when I wanted to change my format, I had no idea how to get there. I tried removing it and uninstalling Firefox. It still isn't there. Is there a way I can make it go back?

Skilled Genius

a Place of no Return
I didn't want it up there for some time, so I removed everything from the toolbar, so it would disappear, as it said. However, when I wanted to change my format, I had no idea how to get there. I tried removing it and uninstalling Firefox. It still isn't there. Is there a way I can make it go back?

GaiArch or the Tektek toolbar? If it is indeed GaiArch, I'm just going to say that add-on is officially deprecated so there is no support for it, we are migrating to a new add-on called Gaia Utils. However, to view the GaiArch toolbars if you did remove them and want them back, just go to View > Toolbars > click the GaiArch toolbars

Duck

Knight Yoshi

GaiArch or the Tektek toolbar? If it is indeed GaiArch, I'm just going to say that add-on is officially deprecated so there is no support for it, we are migrating to a new add-on called Gaia Utils. However, to view the GaiArch toolbars if you did remove them and want them back, just go to View > Toolbars > click the GaiArch toolbars

What happens is that it's activated, but since I removed everything on it, it isn't visible. e_e

Skilled Genius

a Place of no Return
Knight Yoshi

What happens is that it's activated, but since I removed everything on it, it isn't visible. e_e

Open the GaiArch preferences and set the options you want for the toolbars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff