Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was wondering how many friends you can have on your friendslist because I tired to add another person to my list and it wouldn't let me, currently I only have one person on my list because of this.
It's doing that to me too! I had 71 ppl..then it said I had reached my max...so I delted someone and tried again..and it still said I had reached my max..then I Deleted like 5-7 ppl and it STILL said it! Obviously there's a glitch..dont' worry! you can live without it for a bit! When I came to gaia there was no friends list x.x gonk scream stressed
ArwenEvenstar
I was wondering how many friends you can have on your friendslist because I tired to add another person to my list and it wouldn't let me, currently I only have one person on my list because of this.

haha you only hav 1 friend!!!

ummm...j/k...you can have many more friends than that...but right now friendlist isnt working so well >_<
<center>The friendlist, bank, and salon have been bugging. Just wait until the Admins fix them all.
I had a bunch of friends and then I deleted them and noe it won't let me add anyone!!!! stressed

Green Combatant

I've been having the same problem. I tried to add someone on my Friendslist, but it said I had the max. So, I deleted 2 people that I never talk to, and I tried to add the friend, but it said that it was still maxed out.

I think that we should stay away from the friendslist. It's contagious! gonk domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff