Welcome to Gaia! ::

I heard that there's some "avatar simulator" type of thing that allows you to customize an avatar as a preview sort of thing. Design an avatar to decide if you like the appearance so you can do the same thing to your real avatar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If you do, can you please tell me the real name and how to access this feature on gaia? I am so lost. sweatdrop Thank you very much!!
Currently, the guy and girl version isn't working right now.

Edit: Also, it's not on Gaia. It's on a totally different site.
There are two simulators, one for male and female avatars and one for only female. Both seem to be down right now. I know the one for male and female characters is being down because it's moving to a new webspace, don't know what's up with the other. Unfortunately I don't have the current URLs though, maybe someone else can help with this.
Oh, and they are not a part of the GaiaOnline site, btw. ^^

Fashionable Cat

Admiral Aubrey Auhnien
I heard that there's some "avatar simulator" type of thing that allows you to customize an avatar as a preview sort of thing. Design an avatar to decide if you like the appearance so you can do the same thing to your real avatar. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If you do, can you please tell me the real name and how to access this feature on gaia? I am so lost. sweatdrop Thank you very much!!

Yes, I've seen the site a dozen times, but I don't have the link. I never saved the link because it's down 90% of the time, and it only has like 50% of the old Gaia items, none of the new or good stuff. From what I've heard recently it's been down several months straight, so I think it's finally gone for good. 3nodding

how do you private message someone? im a little lost cuz im new

Fashionable Cat

Chinatsu-kun
how do you private message someone? im a little lost cuz im new

You click the little 'PM' at the bottom of their posts, or in their profile.

If you are new you should go to the Welcome To Gaia forum, where you can find out all this sort of stuff. 3nodding

whee thank you so much everyone!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces