Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Dragon

Tried to order Gaia cash with my google play card and its saying that the gaia on the go app "uses a billing version that is no longer supported."
I check to see if there was an update I was missing, but no updates were needed. I just want to know did I miss a notice or is some one else is having the same problem?

Undead Enchantress

Which method did you use? Playgarden or Paypal or other?

Shy Dragon

In app purchase on the phone. Went to cash shop, get cash, then amount. Normally it asks for Google password, then bang I get the cash.

Shy Dragon

Yippee they finally noticed that the phone app can't make purchases. They made an announcement.
Unfortunately I really don't think that they really care.
So I'm thinking that since they can't be bothered with the phone app (seriously you can't even access anything in your avatar wardrobe but shirts.) I'll erase it for now.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Epponine
Yippee they finally noticed that the phone app can't make purchases. They made an announcement.
So I'm thinking that since they can't be bothered with the phone app (seriously you can't even access anything in your avatar wardrobe but shirts.) I'll erase it for now.
I'm pretty sure it's been addressed for a while now that they have no intention right now to update the app at this time. It's not on their to-do list. Pretty sure there was a response addressing it from ask the staff sweatdrop

Big Noob

Geminai The Baby Paw
Epponine
I'm pretty sure it's been addressed for a while now that they have no intention right now to update the app at this time. It's not on their to-do list. Pretty sure there was a response addressing it from ask the staff sweatdrop

They actually want to do something with the apps because they do realize that's where things are at. They are looking to hire mobile devs. If they don't have any, then nobody is there to work on the apps. Looking for work?

Shy Dragon

Sevalle

They actually want to do something with the apps because they do realize that's where things are at. They are looking to hire mobile devs. If they don't have any, then nobody is there to work on the apps. Looking for work?

Thank you for the information. Not qualified, nor do I need another full time job at the moment. Sorry for speaking out of anger but it is frustrating when one week you can pay using Google play, then bang, you can't. Am glad to see that they are actively wanting to do something about the problems.

Shy Dragon

Geminai The Baby Paw

Thank you for being empathetic to my anger. I will look it up if there is a way. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff