Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zomg Gone. And now the zomg items I love using are just a memory on gaia. And gaia rising it prices on gold items. Seriously leave the gold shops alone it like punching us noobs in the face. I don't get 100k from a single daily chance. Lucky to get 5k. If that at all. Sometimes I get zero gold. and get bugs. And flowers.

I also no longer check my announcements because gaia spam most of them with cash shop updates. One day I got over 10 announcements cool it gaia. We don't need a cash shop item every second.
daily chance gets better if you log in for more 6 days. It's possible to get millions. Booty grab payout was increased a lot. There are some ads that give 50k several times. Posting and polls were increased too. Even if they did increase gold shop items, items are still affordable. You can actually earn more gold nowadays than the paltry 50-160k hold from zOMG. Punch in the face but you are given a really big and soft face protection at the same time.
hi, i'm new and by the way. I just have 15k. I got 5k from the dailies. And 10k from the welcoming fairy. Everything so expensive.

Dangerous Lover

The daily chances even for people who log in every day they can, tend to be really bad. Mostly bugs or tokens, sometimes hearts, but I haven't been getting the same gold amount anymore.

Cuddly Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Healer 150
ATM the daily chances give me pretty much gold. And I'm not one lucky exception. I did it on all my mules and I got much gold on every account (no, I'm NOT funneling, my mules keep their gold). The highest I got on one cart so far was 50 100 millions. 100k and 500k are pretty common and even getting 1 million isn't rare anymore. Of course you need to log in every day to get those high payouts.

If you win charms, you can sell them for millions at the marketplace.

Play dumpster dive. Sometimes people dump loads of Philosopher's Caches. If you get one you can sell it for 25k.

You also can play Booty Grab for gold. You can win way more than 15k on average if you play on full tanks of dolphins, landsharks, monsters, etc.
oh I see what he mad about. It the older junky items getting an increase in price range. Take a look at the shops now. There prices are increasing. Gaia staff when do you have time to increase gold shop items. Your suppose to make me buy cash shop items. Not have all these old gold items increase. Most of you know I buy alot of cash items for gold. And most of you love it when I buy from you.

I get the point he trying to make. The newer players are going to think gold shop is the best and try to avoid cash shop items. 50 dollars a month I spend on gaia. With these new gold shop items increasing makes me think gaia focus on shops now and not focus on wanting to make me want to buy new cash shop items.

Pouts a little.

I like cash shop items.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Between My Legs
oh I see what he mad about. It the older junky items getting an increase in price range. Take a look at the shops now. There prices are increasing. Gaia staff when do you have time to increase gold shop items. Your suppose to make me buy cash shop items. Not have all these old gold items increase. Most of you know I buy alot of cash items for gold. And most of you love it when I buy from you.

I get the point he trying to make. The newer players are going to think gold shop is the best and try to avoid cash shop items. 50 dollars a month I spend on gaia. With these new gold shop items increasing makes me think gaia focus on shops now and not focus on wanting to make me want to buy new cash shop items.

Pouts a little.

I like cash shop items.
I'm fairly certain no focus has been taken off of cash shop items. The only gold shop that had the prices raised so far is H&R Wesley. The more expensive items in the other gold shops are just the newest items. Now if they hike the prices on all the older items in other shops, then there will be a cause for worry, but the worry still wouldn't be about cash shop items. It's pretty clear they care more about the cash shop than anything else.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I agree that the changes are upsetting, but you can get used to them and thrive on this website.

In addition to previous suggestion, posting amounts have been increased so be sure to post a lot. That'll net you 15-10k each time. If you don't sell your charms, craft chance items. There are plenty of things you can craft on the cheap side that will get you more gold than if you just sold them outright.

Fishing can be very beneficial, most fish are around 25-50k and they get more expensive the more rare the fish is. You might want to participate in some vending. I've unintentionally vended... I buy items I like and sometimes they rocket in price x_x

Guardian

I know right... And 1 million gg is sadly only pocket change right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff