Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i just thought of this idea of gaia releasing a toothbrush i dunno why i thought of it
but it would be interesting to see avatars hold a toothbrush so i came up
with my own creation here it is and let me know if this is a good or dumb idea.

Thank you.
stupid idea i guess.
I like it. I need my teeth to be clean.
alchemizer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i just thought of this idea of gaia releasing a toothbrush i dunno why i thought of it
but it would be interesting to see avatars hold a toothbrush so i came up
with my own creation here it is and let me know if this is a good or dumb idea.

Thank you.

lol .^^ good idea
[Klaus]

yeah but its not like you can see the gaia brush its teeth.. it`ll just be a item with no use.
xx.bebe
[Klaus]

yeah but its not like you can see the gaia brush its teeth.. it`ll just be a item with no use.
Just like every other single item.

@Topic creator: I like it. A toothbrush might be too small though for the pixelated avatars, but it would still be neat.
I like the idea of toothbrushes.
Toothbrushes= Teh Hawt.
I would love my own little toothbrush. Especially if you could have it like, dangling out of you mouth and have your mouth foaming with toothpaste. That would be awesome. No really!!! I really like this idea!
nice but it could use some work
I hardly care for dantal hygene[sp?] but anyways it will be fine but better if they were avatar sized.
Wind_Ryder
xx.bebe
[Klaus]

Just like every other single item.

@Topic creator: I like it. A toothbrush might be too small though for the pixelated avatars, but it would still be neat.

its not really like every other item... cause clothing you can see so theres a point and it's not like you'll be able to see the toothbrush.. its like a fishing rod but you can actually use the fishing rod.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff