Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Chewyness

Anybody feel the same way I do? It's sad really.

Yes, actually...
I've been here over 11 years. I've seen friends come and go, some I still talk with outside of Gaia, but others have disappeared altogether.
I can't bring myself to leave because of the wonderful memories I've made here... but being here depresses me, too. Seeing what Gaia has become, and then having few friends around left to come back to... Why do I do this to myself? Why can't I just move on?

I'm pathetic.

Merry Traveler

I haven't been here long, just entering my 3rd year in gaia
I remember I used to play the game, being obsessed during event to complete it, and roleplaying.
Then the desire to look better made me start to find way to earn gold and grind on it.

The only thing I am around is just roleplaying either in thread or guild now.
Roleplaying here is getting sparse as people isn't as dedicated to it and often left rp to death in the first part of the rp.
Guild isn't getting any attention in term of update and getting fewer and fewer people that it is hard to keep guild running

So I am getting detached more and more from gaia. The only thing left is completing the rp I run with occasional dressing up, which is more something I only do while waiting for rp reply to amuse myself.

I won't be here without rp-ing and it ties to how willing I will be to spend
My dragonslayer item is because I am a big fan of pokemon...so it is rare thing I bought.

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
amarzyciel
I haven't been here long, just entering my 3rd year in gaia
I remember I used to play the game, being obsessed during event to complete it, and roleplaying.
Then the desire to look better made me start to find way to earn gold and grind on it.

The only thing I am around is just roleplaying either in thread or guild now.
Roleplaying here is getting sparse as people isn't as dedicated to it and often left rp to death in the first part of the rp.
Guild isn't getting any attention in term of update and getting fewer and fewer people that it is hard to keep guild running

So I am getting detached more and more from gaia. The only thing left is completing the rp I run with occasional dressing up, which is more something I only do while waiting for rp reply to amuse myself.

I won't be here without rp-ing and it ties to how willing I will be to spend
My dragonslayer item is because I am a big fan of pokemon...so it is rare thing I bought.

That's so true!
As gaia started going downhill, fewer and fewer people still remained dedicated to the roleplays. I later became one of those people. There just aren't as many people around anymore, and the new roleplays that do show up are quick to die. It was the forums that led me to gaia, and they were the base for why I was here, but as time went on I grew to desire other things. The games then helped to keep me around. Now that the games are gone I've had to come back to the forums and they're just not as much fun anymore. There needs to be something else here to keep people happy...

Lonely Lunatic

14,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I really want to see some major updates, something to really make the experience of coming on here fresh

OG GO

so bored I'd rather watch a bunch of cupcakes sing a merry song then go surfing on a door

nah, seeing adults insult each other over pixels never gets boring rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces