Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Player

Joshua Kurayami
Pfft, who needs a nose on gaia?

Agree

Meimiko's Significant Otter

Unleashed Pawn

I think it looks rather silly, AND it's bought for Gcash.
This is something that - in my opinion - should be for Gold.
It's ridiculous.

Quotable Ally

I was going to say the same thing, Mushi; the brows and the noses are exactly the kind of thing that belong in the gold shops.

Freckles, too. Desperately.
I'm questing a Masquerade pretty much exclusively for the freckles due to a cosplay I'm putting together, and Masquerade is pretty much my only option. It's the last thing I need, and the ONLY thing over a billion gold.
Freckles.
For several billion.
For something that should have been in the gold shops from day one.
It's so damn simple burning_eyes

Remember when 999 GC would buy you the absolute top-tier Evolving Items? I'm looking at you, Picolitrosso's Urn.
Rora remembers...

Everything in the Cash Shop is really stupidly overpriced. emotion_eyebrow

Magnetic Player

I dont think they did a good job on any of the noses seems like a cheap fast made item like the lips in Go fusion they only have 1 style in them that looks good the artist didnt spend anytime making them look good !!

Wheezing Member

I had extra GC and bought it just because it was a LQI.
confused

Otherwise I think it should have been 199 like the brow basics.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
My avatars too chibi for a nose anyway. rofl

But seriously no@the price.

why can't we have noses in SD?

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
iiMaranda
I dont think they did a good job on any of the noses seems like a cheap fast made item like the lips in Go fusion they only have 1 style in them that looks good the artist didnt spend anytime making them look good !!

The lips in gofusion have 4 styles and they're actually really nice.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
R0RA
I was going to say the same thing, Mushi; the brows and the noses are exactly the kind of thing that belong in the gold shops.

Freckles, too. Desperately.
I'm questing a Masquerade pretty much exclusively for the freckles due to a cosplay I'm putting together, and Masquerade is pretty much my only option. It's the last thing I need, and the ONLY thing over a billion gold.
Freckles.
For several billion.
For something that should have been in the gold shops from day one.
It's so damn simple burning_eyes

Remember when 999 GC would buy you the absolute top-tier Evolving Items? I'm looking at you, Picolitrosso's Urn.
Rora remembers...

Everything in the Cash Shop is really stupidly overpriced. emotion_eyebrow

Doe-Eyed darling has freckles, Idk if that helps you any though :c

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Lucy Bellamy
I hate it even more so that it's a LQ item. I don't get it. The Basic Brows aren't LQ; the haircut items aren't LQ. Why are the noses? :/

Yup, totally unnecessary. Ugh, tired of all these Limited Quantity Items, how does that benefit any of us? =A= They should have put these in Salon Durem or Skin Tyte instead, in my opinion.
Sadly, I think it's the "racial diversity" of the poses that make it expensive. Which is rather dumb. But, whatever. I won't buy it no matter what skin tone it looks good on. xd

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
MiameMiame
My Masquerade item provides me with nose options. Thank no thanks to this item.

THANK YOU for that info on Masquerade! I have that item in my inventory but rarely use it. I never noticed it had nose options! mrgreen

Trying out a nose now. After being on Gaia 3-4 years, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. sweatdrop

Quotable Ally

its a curse
Doe-Eyed darling has freckles, Idk if that helps you any though :c

Thanks, but it doesn't really help since they're attached to the eye mod. I need specific eyes, or at the very least have them be purple.

I just want freckles that are independent, it seems like something so simple and PERFECT for Skin Tyte. confused
But ******** if we'll ever get anything half-decent in the gold shops again. lol Even Loyal's is full of junk.

Freckles like that shouldn't be limited to Masquerade...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff