Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

Because it wont let me do anything but use my moves and spend more cash on more moves that wont do anything/progress the level. I spent five bucks trying to get to level 16 to get the bunnies and now I can't do anything except restart and spend more cash and hope it doesn't happen?

(the score also drops back down to 1080 when you do a single move, and goes back up during a combo only to drop back to 1080 again: like so.)

This is pretty frustrating

If you want to effectively monetize switchem you should probably consider working out bugs like this that make it absolutely not worth playing, why spend any money on it if it runs the risk of glitching on level change?

Edit: I made a thread in the bug forum~.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Try posting this picture in bug forums? Wow that glitch keeps happening for people. It does need to be fixed.

In a relationship with the Yiling Patriarch

Wrathful Spirit

Scobre
Try posting this picture in bug forums? Wow that glitch keeps happening for people. It does need to be fixed.
Yeah I did a bug report too, but i'm pretty sure this has been a known issue since thanksgiving of last year, so i'm not really sure what reporting the bug would even do.

that being said, I did take video of it happening and stuff as well as screenshots so hopefully they do something. Because i find it very questionable to not fix a major bug in a game you monetize. v__v

I just really wanted my basket of bunnies.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Hirurg
Scobre
Yeah I did a bug report too, but i'm pretty sure this has been a known issue since thanksgiving of last year, so i'm not really sure what reporting the bug would even do.

that being said, I did take video of it happening and stuff as well as screenshots so hopefully they do something. Because i find it very questionable to not fix a major bug in a game you monetize. v__v

I just really wanted my basket of bunnies.

Don't give up on trying. If you lose money, file a billing report. Keep trying and pm admin about it if you need to also. I hope your issue gets solved. I heard game has been glitched since it came out. It's just a shame Uncle Kenny is gone now to fix it.
This keeps happening to me too, sometimes it just freezes as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff