Fashionable Explorer

Apart from all of the other complaints about the game, I am concerned about the glitches I keep running into.

1. I cannot fight the boss because it tells me I've reached the maximum amount of times I can attack in 5 minutes - on my first attack.

2. I wasted 20 GC on the 'skip waiting' and it took my GC perfectly fine but DID NOT allow me to attack

3. My window glitches when someone has attacked me to reduce my health or kill me when I am trying to attack someone on my end already

4. I cannot participate in this event due to this glitch (this is the 3rd time its happened, the first 2 times it went away and I am not sure how/why) because it tells me I must fight the boss before attacking anyone else

5. One counter was stuck at 500/500 (this was fixed after a little while)

6. Many people (including me) have had issues getting items after redeeming thousands upon thousands of candies - maybe we are just very very unlucky. If this is not something on Gaia's end, then ignore this one point.

7. Many times it says I got 5 health potion and I did not get 5

8. I redeem candies and it tells me I got 1 buff potion, I refresh and I did not receive the buff potion

I am sure these are not the only things that are happening in this event.

PLEASE address these glitches in this event since this event is something that many people have been looking forward to and many people will miss out on fully participating in this event.