Welcome to Gaia! ::

Innocente
Didn't hear about that one. Where would it go? O_o You've got, report this post, edit, and delete buttons pretty much scramping for one's attention already. Another button would look cluttered to me. xp

And if it were coming, would it not be the same function as a PM'd report? confused

That gives me an idea. domokun Maybe the report system could have dropdown of messages for certain violations. xd If you're reporting a sig, you could select that from a drop down menu that would have an automated message that would send to a moderator.

Err...but that just makes me sound too lazy to type out the message myself. xp Can't say it's a lie though. I usually give monosyballic PMs in my reports. lol
you could... enter his profile, and the button will be there, instead of on each post.

Huzza new posting features!
Innocente
Didn't hear about that one. Where would it go? O_o You've got, report this post, edit, and delete buttons pretty much scramping for one's attention already. Another button would look cluttered to me. xp

And if it were coming, would it not be the same function as a PM'd report? confused

That gives me an idea. domokun Maybe the report system could have dropdown of messages for certain violations. xd If you're reporting a sig, you could select that from a drop down menu that would have an automated message that would send to a moderator.

Err...but that just makes me sound too lazy to type out the message myself. xp Can't say it's a lie though. I usually give monosyballic PMs in my reports. lol
In the profile bar, perhaps... I dunno.. just read somewhere about it before confused

xd dropdown bar. That'd be sad. But then people wouldn't be able to spam the report system.. they'd still be able to misreport, though neutral

xD
Heh, too bad you messed them up! razz

I like the profile idea. 3nodding It wouldn't clutter the post.
Innocente
Heh, too bad you messed them up! razz

I like the profile idea. 3nodding It wouldn't clutter the post.
whateva! pirate seems align doesn't work well with multiple quotes.

I agree with the misreports, dropdown menues tend to do that.
i was told by a mod that i shouldn't PM the user whose sig is breaking the rules, i should just report it.
i used to PM people and tell them but i started to get flamed all the time.

i think it would be cool if there were sig-mods. like the gaia helpers who move threads, all they would do is disable over-sized sigs. mrgreen

Invisible Faun

12,500 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Invisibility 100
i got told off bout my sig before but i fixed it blaugh

because i had 2 lots of random immages going round they both were big so now all y big are on one and the small on the other heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff