Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Warlord

Okay, according to Lanzer, who we all love and trust,

You gotta fill out a feedback form with a link to a screenshot of the illicit business in a chat/fishchat. Then a mod will read it and ban those in need of a ban, and slam those in need of a slam.

This all sounds a little bit like its a patchwork sollution, sorry for my bluntness.

Why not make it another link on the bottom of the forum index

[report chat-misbehaviour]
*click*

[fill out name of offenders]
[URL of the screenie](with explanation on how to do a screenie)

This will make it a lot more easier for users to report ******** in chats and it sounds like an easier way for mods to deal with this, because it would follow the same system as the other 3 links we allready have on the bottom of the forum index.

// I made this thread here because Im a little tipsy at the moment and would like some feedback before screaming it in the FST/PM-ing a mod about it. :B Dun wanna do anything stupid. sweatdrop *bows and passes out*
umm i dont get it
xd

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Tipsy?

Yes, I agree. Although people might misunderstand its use, it would be useful. {As in, think its for reporting PMs or scams over AIM}
Teh Lulu
Tipsy?

Yes, I agree. Although people might misunderstand its use, it would be useful. {As in, think its for reporting PMs or scams over AIM}
i agree, mainly because a bunch of users want such a button, but im's are out of gaias power.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
Well, RuneScape has a Report button that (allegibly) takes a screenshot of what's going on the moment you press it. That screen shot is then sent to whatever mod is only that time.

If you are suggesting something like that for fishing, then I'm all for it. Hell, they don't even need a screen cap, just a text log of what was entered before hitting the report button.

Dapper Fatcat

This sounds good I'll support you. But anyway you look at this, it is an awsome suggestion compared to half of the other crap in the feedback forum. sweatdrop

Vicious Warlord

ZeekSlider
Well, RuneScape has a Report button that (allegibly) takes a screenshot of what's going on the moment you press it. That screen shot is then sent to whatever mod is only that time.

If you are suggesting something like that for fishing, then I'm all for it. Hell, they don't even need a screen cap, just a text log of what was entered before hitting the report button.
Runescape is a bit hard to compare to gaia, I doubt gaia would need such a hefty system killing gaia's bandwide sweatdrop to report IM-convo's confused
If this was a petition, I would be signing.

That's a damned good idea. In fact, I'd say they're probably going to add it in the future. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Vicious Warlord

Locasta
If this was a petition, I would be signing.

That's a damned good idea. In fact, I'd say they're probably going to add it in the future. I don't see why they wouldn't.
*shrug* you never know, anyways, now Im looking for a mod to tell me if I'm correct about my assumptions @,@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff