Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

Stubborn Gifter

Jayce Reinhardt
Kitn Lefure
I've never heard of them, honestly. What are some of their items? I'm all for artists getting more attention. 3nodding

She is one of the few that still tells us what she makes.

Some of what she made is below.

User Image

Crud! She made the Gatekeepers and the scissors too?!?! eek

I didn't know that. And I just met her yesterday during the JPOP festival too. Wish I can hang out more and ask a bunch of stuff like favorite anime and stuff, but I just met her near the closing time of the festival. gonk

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like finni's items. <3

I miss DrinkyTengu too...I loved their stuff.

Style-wise there are a lot of items I like. Peppertea and Ethe both make adorable things but they have this issue of making forward facing items on our 3/4 avi and it ruins the item for me. I love most of their items not affected by that though.

I really like Reapersun's older items. The new ones just aren't my cup of tea style-wise. They're too "fuzzy" looking and they look too realistic for our cartoony bases in my opinion. I'm glad that there are so many good options for male avis by her though.

I like PRISM's style on everything but hair. I cannot stand any of her hairstyles. They all look like big blobs of goo to me. I guess a lot of other people really like them though.

As for favourites...whomever did the hair on Sybil's incantation and the white hair in Gogh Reed. Those are still my two favourite hairstyles and I think more of the new styles should have that kind of detail.

Impassioned Misfit

In total agreement, here!

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I was not familiar with her before, but apparently she is one of my favorite artists and I didn't even know it! Yes, I would love to see a lot more stuff made by the creator of those items. :3

Divine Muse

xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

Style-wise there are a lot of items I like. Peppertea and Ethe both make adorable things but they have this issue of making forward facing items on our 3/4 avi and it ruins the item for me. I love most of their items not affected by that though.

I really like Reapersun's older items. The new ones just aren't my cup of tea style-wise. They're too "fuzzy" looking and they look too realistic for our cartoony bases in my opinion. I'm glad that there are so many good options for male avis by her though.

I like PRISM's style on everything but hair. I cannot stand any of her hairstyles. They all look like big blobs of goo to me. I guess a lot of other people really like them though.

As for favourites...whomever did the hair on Sybil's incantation and the white hair in Gogh Reed. Those are still my two favourite hairstyles and I think more of the new styles should have that kind of detail.

Reaper seems to be going through a "Bara" phase. I don't know.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

I guess but I'm thankful for any items that come out for dudes these days. They deserve to have the same amount of options as people who use a female base.

Divine Muse

xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

I guess but I'm thankful for any items that come out for dudes these days. They deserve to have the same amount of options as people who use a female base.

You will get 0 argument from me regarding that.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

lol! I always figured if I somehow won a ticket of any kind I'd make an item full of unisex poses and lots of green. It probably wouldn't sell but that's not what I care about. I just think we should have more variety in items. I love a certain amount of frill, I use a girly avi often but I feel bad for people who don't dig the same things I do.

Divine Muse

xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

lol! I always figured if I somehow won a ticket of any kind I'd make an item full of unisex poses and lots of green. It probably wouldn't sell but that's not what I care about. I just think we should have more variety in items. I love a certain amount of frill, I use a girly avi often but I feel bad for people who don't dig the same things I do.

I still dream of getting a ticket so I can make that Integra Hellsing outfit, it's forest green so it should fit the bill.

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
i love the face mods..

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
Jayce Reinhardt
xx I met my fate xx
I like finni's items. <3

I still dream of getting a ticket so I can make that Integra Hellsing outfit, it's forest green so it should fit the bill.

I adore that outfit! It would be an amazing addition to the Gaian wardrobe!
We have some hair that is vaguely similar to hers already but nothing clothing-wise!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff