Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Candy -> item redemption is random? Thanks for the 5 hats, 4 coats, 3 shoes, 4 pants, 4 belts, that I can't do anything with thanks to your soulbinding.
Limited items that get restocked after a set period? Making us come back every 12 hours to check and see if we can even get any? Great. Awesome. 5 stars. 100%. (sarcasm for those who can't tell)
Making the chances of getting the limited items so low that you can't get a full set with 7000 candy? Or maybe the counters for the limited items are glitched AGAIN? I can't believe this.

Also, on that soulbinding, nothing's really been soulbound, aside from wing stickers and zomg rings, since that other halloween event. And you see how well that went. People complaining for years for you to remove the soulbinding, or let them trash it, or something.
It's not something 'understandable' because they give you stats for the bosses, it's just another excuse to have us play longer to try to get them, hopefully spending more money in the pursuit of soul candy.

You could AT LEAST make switchem grant candy more than once each level (til 25). So that those who want to skip the battle can just switch'em their lives away to get candy. Or, y'know, if un-soulbinding the items would be easier you could do that.
(i.e.: play as far as you can go, get candy, restart, get more candy.) It shouldn't just give you gold after one playthrough if you can't even guarantee yourself a full set of the stuff with the ~7000 candy from one full play.

I'm also cynically amused that it's not even the weekend and you don't seem to have much work going into fixing the problems with the event.

Edit: Also the 'random' rewards suck. I've noticed it said it gave me a 'buff potion' at least 5 times... that appears to be the stamina recovery potion, but guess what? I don't have any. The item wasn't actually given to me.