Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
As the same you did for bugs. Bug Traps did a LOT to lower the prices, and if you did similar odds depending on the rarity of the fish, then a lot of prices would be lowered. It's kind of ridiculous that Diamondback Lions are so expensive (average buy price is like 500-something billion but listings right now are in the trillions) when the alchemized angel wings that require them are only worth slightly more than the fish. The quest formulas themselves are expensive too.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm afraid that might destroy the purpose of fishing on Gaia though xd . A lot of users were bummed out when Gaia released the bug traps CI to bring demonflies and monarchs into circulation because some users used the bugs in Towns as a GC-free source of gold income. I'm not sure if rereleasing a fish RIG would deter the remaining fishers away from fishing or not.

That said, I think it would be best if Gaia just changed the formulas for Alchemy to make them more user friendly. Heck, Gaia needs to change pretty much all of the alchemy formulas. Nobody is gonna craft a North Kitten Star with its current formula emotion_puke ...

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Zandy
I'm afraid that might destroy the purpose of fishing on Gaia though xd . A lot of users were bummed out when Gaia released the bug traps CI to bring demonflies and monarchs into circulation because some users used the bugs in Towns as a GC-free source of gold income. I'm not sure if rereleasing a fish RIG would deter the remaining fishers away from fishing or not.

That said, I think it would be best if Gaia just changed the formulas for Alchemy to make them more user friendly. Heck, Gaia needs to change pretty much all of the alchemy formulas. Nobody is gonna craft a North Kitten Star with its current formula emotion_puke ...
lol is that the one that requires the now extinct cat fluff plushes that you could only get in a long sold out CS bundle?

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Diosu
Zandy

lol is that the one that requires the now extinct cat fluff plushes that you could only get in a long sold out CS bundle?

I don't recall, though I do remember that it had a huge list of items whose summed value was always a ton greater than the North Kitten Star itself xd .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff