Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dorian_Archer's Partner

Codebreaking Reveler

10,375 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PaymentWall Videos are a waste of time and space on Gaia.

SOLUTION:

Get rid of the link if it is not going to do anything but sit there and tell us that there are no videos which it has done since the second day it was listed.

Find something else that will give us the opportunity to watch the short videos to earn Gaia Cash which would in turn pay Gaia, since if it works like most of those things, Gaia only gets paid when the videos are watched and if there are no videos for EVERYONE to watch, then there is no income generated for Gaia.

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PandacoricaCenturion

PaymentWall Videos are a waste of time and space on Gaia.

SOLUTION:

Get rid of the link if it is not going to do anything but sit there and tell us that there are no videos which it has done since the second day it was listed.

Find something else that will give us the opportunity to watch the short videos to earn Gaia Cash which would in turn pay Gaia, since if it works like most of those things, Gaia only gets paid when the videos are watched and if there are no videos for EVERYONE to watch, then there is no income generated for Gaia.

I second this motion.

Angelic Blob

REPLY:

PaymentWall is there as an option to earn Gaia Cash.

Sometimes it works for a group of users, sometimes they don't. But until another option or fix comes around, there isn't a reason to remove it. The Dev notice already stated they are looking into more offers, so it is not going to be a "quick find" type of project.
That is silly.
No videos will ALWAYS work for everyone.
I am in Australia, so only a minimum of videos work.
But it is unfair to take them away, if they do work for other people.

Friendly Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
twisted ninja pirate
Dose payment wall work for anyone? If it has I'd like to know. It's never said anything other then no videos here today try again tomorrow to me. Gaia really needs to get this whole earning G cash thing working again. So far the social one only has something once a week at best and the plast one keeps showing the same damn thing. Like right now they got some video for some drama crap that I was sick of seeing after the first couple seconds. They have played it for weeks now. Dose anyone know if things are being done? I for one would at least like to know if anything is being done. I really hate being kept in the dark.
twisted ninja pirate
User Image

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
It may not be "fair" to those that can get free gaia cash from these offers... but how is it fair also to those that have never had them show anything? Giving something to a certain group, but not letting everyone else have the option to do them as well is annoying. I've bought enough gaia cash and Donation Letters over my time. I think it shouldn't be too much to ask for it to get fixed so that more people can do it. neutral

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Does it even work for anyone? I am yet to hear from someone who gets videos from it.

As for me, none of the three has anything. Volume 11 had a daily video from Social Theater for a little while as well as some of the other providers, but now there is nothing but offers that require giving personal info or downloading stuff. I only do video offers, I don't trust anything else.

Before anyone suggests surveys, either they ask for personal info, or they simply are not available for me.

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I have friends here on Gaia that are in seven different countries across the world and NOT ONE can get the PaymentWall videos to work. Two of them had them work the first day and then nothing and the rest have never had them work at all.

I could see it being left up, if it worked, but from the looks of it, it gives no one videos to watch. And yes, before anyone says anything, I am aware that they don't work for everyone, but, this has gotten a bit ridiculous in that it apparently is not working for anyone.

Gaia should look into it.
PaymentWall worked for me on the first day it appeared and never again. I'm in the U.S.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff