Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 >

Beloved Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
        That new announcement...pissed me off.

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ******** NAME MY CARDS ROOM.

God dammit! That's what was fun about it!
        Why couldn't they just neopets the s**t, and make it so that certain words such as 'Sex' and so forth weren't allowed? Why!? gonk

I'm one of the main makers of the "Literate Gay/Bi Guys. Only." cards room and that was like a ******** world-wide known cards room for gay/bi guys.

Ugh.
User Image
Yet again, the douchebags ruin it for everyone.
User Image

Beloved Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
JustAnotherFallenAngel
User Image
Yet again, the douchebags ruin it for everyone.
User Image

That's exactly how I feel.

Have they even ******** looked at towns?
        They are the ones that got themselves in this mess. Now they condemn everyone else just because of n00bs.

Feral Storyteller

It only takes one person (or a group) to screw it up for the rest of us.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I liked being able to join Silent rooms so I didn't have to worry about assholes that chat and spam up the chatbox while fishing or playing cards. Now I'm just going to have to make private rooms and I don't always feel like doing that, sometimes I feel like having other people around me. crying

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Dapper Dabbler

10,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User ImageI promise to depart just promise one thing

We'll just have to grin and bare it Love.
At least everytime you go to a game forum you won't see the word 'cyber' everywhere.

...kiss my eyes and lay me to sleepUser Image

Beloved Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Shrimp_Man

I liked being able to join Silent rooms so I didn't have to worry about assholes that chat and spam up the chatbox while fishing or playing cards. Now I'm just going to have to make private rooms and I don't always feel like doing that, sometimes I feel like having other people around me. crying

Exactly. This had better change. Or I'm making a petition.
Aww now Ill problally have to lock my room and play by myself gonk

I guess they're finally getting the message across that if you want to have a gay cyber three-some or met your next 'azn bff plz' then you take it to E-Harmony.

Still, it does sort of take out the creativity...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cluttered Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Shrimp_Man

Yah, same with me.
User Image
It is unfortunate that it had to come to this because people can't seem to keep their e-genitals to themselves.

I liked the Silent rooms as well so I didn't have to mess with the chat during Jigsaw. I'm too busy to chat, dammit.

Towns does need to be dealt with as well and probably will be sooner or later. I never go anywhere that's been named, though. I avoid other members in Towns.
User Image

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
` B e l o v e d
Shrimp_Man

Exactly. This had better change. Or I'm making a petition.

Or at least give us the option to check something like "Silent" and it will ban chatting in the room or something like that.

Shrimp_Man

Word.

I don't want to have to play a guessing game entering "______'s Room" after "______'s Room".

I understand why Gaia did this, but I'm not liking it right now.
` B e l o v e d

That's exactly how I feel.

Have they even ******** looked at towns?
        They are the ones that got themselves in this mess. Now they condemn everyone else just because of n00bs.
They being who, the mods?

Exactly how else do you propose they moderate the game servers?

"Do not use these words in your title but we don't have enough staff, or have enough time to be sure you're not actually using these names so just because we said not to, doesn't mean you will be punished for doing it anyway." ... Doesn't quite seem to work.

Yeah it sucks but at least be CONSTRUCTIVE rather than throwing a hissy fit that belongs in your journal. rolleyes
Shrimp_Man

Me too most of the time. Now if I want to go in a room other people are in, there's probably gonna be people cybering, silent people, people getting mad if someone else isn't talking, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff