Welcome to Gaia! ::

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Will this affect the dressing room area as well?
Lazarus Larkin
Sillith Bloomie Grey
I hate it. It gives hackers an easier option to see if the person has Mc's and makes it easier for them to quickly transport the items to a mule account, It also makes players like me realize that they don't own anything of value in this game.

Wha?

How is the inventory arranger going to protect anyone against hackers, ever? And how does it effect your account worth? I'm so confused.

It categorizes the actual items as MC ect...look at the pictures. All of your MC's will show up when that subcategory is selected. All the person who is hacking your account has to do is select the subcategory or select your set controlled items that have been organized by what you like to wear (which is generally expensive or w.e) and then trade them by that category. The account worth thing will show up when the items are sorted be category. Youll basically see how many MC's you have (if any at all). Though it encourages players to purchase more mc's, In my case its just a let down. I don't plan on becoming addicted to Gaia based on my inventory MC value.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Sillith Bloomie Grey
No ONE except me has pointed out the security in this. Being able to access items easier is NOT good.

Also hacking doesn't even exist. The only way to get "hacked" is to give someone your password through a scam. Hacking is not a thing. Scamming is what you're thinking about, and to be scammed is someone's own fault/problem. emotion_facepalm
I still use the really really really old arranger because I can drag and drop in what order I want the items to show in my inventory. I love the idea of the storage locker and house bins as well, why has this not been carried over to the new proposal?

Fatcat

14,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
im lazy
but it's nice

Magic Hero

I think it's perfect and I'm going to be so damn happy when it's implemented finally.

Now if only we could have more outfit slots? I know it's unrelated, but still. 20 outfits is not enough! gonk

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
will we finally be able to arrange game items? ._. domokun stargate

Original Pumpkin

Narumi Misuhara
OMFG Shushu
Narumi Misuhara

I have a question:

With this upgrade if I go to put something in storage can I grab more than one thing at a time and drop them into my storage box?

Same thing with deleting things.
Can we delete things like zOMG rings more than one at a time?

Also you side temp storage.
Does that mean we wont have the storage system when we can move things in out storage box and it stays there?

1. yes you can drag and drop more than one thing at a time

2. Item deletion won't change

3. You'll still have a storage area, it will be it's own category that you can't rename.

Thank you.

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
All of my yes!
emi desu
Sillith Bloomie Grey
No ONE except me has pointed out the security in this. Being able to access items easier is NOT good.

Also hacking doesn't even exist. The only way to get "hacked" is to give someone your password through a scam. Hacking is not a thing. Scamming is what you're thinking about, and to be scammed is someone's own fault/problem. emotion_facepalm

You know... I have to agree someone would really have to go out of their way to hack you on gaia lol.

Angelic Guardian

Another feature I would like to see is a Trash, a Sell, and a Donate bin.

That way I can mass sell or mass donate my "junk" items from the arranger.

Tiny Star

11,000 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm very excited about this!

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Sillith Bloomie Grey
Lazarus Larkin
Sillith Bloomie Grey
I hate it. It gives hackers an easier option to see if the person has Mc's and makes it easier for them to quickly transport the items to a mule account, It also makes players like me realize that they don't own anything of value in this game.

Wha?

How is the inventory arranger going to protect anyone against hackers, ever? And how does it effect your account worth? I'm so confused.

It categorizes the actual items as MC ect...look at the pictures. All of your MC's will show up when that subcategory is selected. All the person who is hacking your account has to do is select the subcategory or select your set controlled items that have been organized by what you like to wear (which is generally expensive or w.e) and then trade them by that category. The account worth thing will show up when the items are sorted be category. Youll basically see how many MC's you have (if any at all). Though it encourages players to purchase more mc's, In my case its just a let down. I don't plan on becoming addicted to Gaia based on my inventory MC value.

Uh, no, it categorizes things IN THE CATEGORIES YOU CREATE FOR THEM. If you don't want to have a category named "MCs", then don't make one, and it won't exist. That's just on the image as an example. If you actually read the post it explains that you can name them whatever you want.

But if a person's in your account taking your items, they're going to grab your MCs anyway, I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
TAKE ALL OF MY COOKIES!

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
It looks nice and they slots should help create another gold sink. How much will the slots be? Can we sort items by type, color, and style? Can we get achievements for doing certain things with the arranger? Can we customize our arranger look by changing the color of the tabs? How will the inventory arranger work with our storage locker? Can we get a password protection for our storage locker? Ok guess six questions is enough for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff