Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
I've notice that there are new Spica items here . So I'm going to strongly suggest that Gaia creates a new Spica item .

Lets add a Pink Spica . I'll leave the new name part to the gaian item creators . BUt we really need a pink one .

THis will be a Cash shop item only . Because all the others were .

So please , may we have a Pink Spica item .

Lunatic

I don't think the artists will listen to suggestions anymore because of the rainbow tickets you need to get first to recolor the items. :l

Shaggy Lunatic

Actually there is a pink spica in the cash shop. It's just been shoved back to the second page because LV's ******** organization sucks now. It's called "Resolute Spica". And it's a darker shade of pink, but not quite red. :v

Devoted Seeker

18,025 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Estra Weisshart
Actually there is a pink spica in the cash shop. It's just been shoved back to the second page because LV's ******** organization sucks now. It's called "Resolute Spica". And it's a darker shade of pink, but not quite red. :v

Yeah looks okay

Shaggy Lunatic

1kaz
Estra Weisshart

Yeah looks okay

I actually like the spica recolors a lot better than other recolors, tbh. The way the colors mix is pleasing to the eyes.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Estra Weisshart

Uh Huh . That one's red . I should know cuz I have it .

Shaggy Lunatic

DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart

I don't consider it red, but whatever. If you really want artists to make a pink recolor so bad, get a ticket and request it. Otherwise I don't think they're gonna listen. <:

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Estra Weisshart
DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart

I don't consider it red, but whatever. If you really want artists to make a pink recolor so bad, get a ticket and request it. Otherwise I don't think they're gonna listen. <:

Through my end , I am going to say you don't have to sound so nasty about it . In a rude kind of way . But sheesh , whatever .

Shaggy Lunatic

DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart
DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart

Through my end , I am going to say you don't have to sound so nasty about it . In a rude kind of way . But sheesh , whatever .

To me, you were the one who sounded nasty first.

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
Estra Weisshart
DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart
DSDragon star
Estra Weisshart

To me, you were the one who sounded nasty first.

stare * crosses arms * Well I'm not the one who mistaken the Red Spica as being pink thank you very much .

im done fam's Princess

Nymph

ladies ladies calm down. no need to fight over the beautiful colored spica whether it be pink or red
Tatsumari
ladies ladies calm down. no need to fight over the beautiful colored spica whether it be pink or red

If it were actually "red" I would agree. lol

Silent Conversationalist

19,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Resolute Spice looks like the color they use on crimson things. It's actually kind of vermillion-ish. Which is a pinkish shade of red so I guess you are both right. Of course, it also depends on your color management profile on your monitor. Things on my desktop look a few shades brighter than on my laptop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff