Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

To be honest, I am kind of irritated with this item. Really? Only "oh no he's hot"? Why not "Oh no she's hot"?
Now before you get on my a** and assume I'm some bleeding heart tumblrite- I legit would rather see more yuri in the world than yaoi. Because GOD knows we have enough yaoi to cover the earth in a sea of piss of all the screaming fangirls.

Smitten Kitten

28,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Because it's already an established character line that they're following that both the characters the item is based off of are men. They were originally shown in the Luminous Void CI and there were a number of people requesting that they get an EI of them rather than another variant of Rosamund and the like.
I agree that a yuri-based item would be nice, but it doesn't work with this item following these two particular characters.

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

PrincessKitteh
Because it's already an established character line that they're following that both the characters the item is based off of are men. They were originally shown in the Luminous Void CI and there were a number of people requesting that they get an EI of them rather than another variant of Rosamund and the like.
I agree that a yuri-based item would be nice, but it doesn't work with this item following these two particular characters.
fair enough. TBH i dont really pay that much attention to the chance item story lines. I click to get my item and go home.
I just saw it as yet another yaoi based item on gaia and roll my eyes aggressively.
TBH rosamund/ciel is the ONLY item that is yuri based and that really only counts as 2 because it's just constant recolors.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Imperious Condescension
To be honest, I am kind of irritated with this item. Really? Only "oh no he's hot"? Why not "Oh no she's hot"?
Now before you get on my a** and assume I'm some bleeding heart tumblrite- I legit would rather see more yuri in the world than yaoi. Because GOD knows we have enough yaoi to cover the earth in a sea of piss of all the screaming fangirls.

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

We need a yaoi style item to off set the large amount of yuri items due it's numerous recolors...

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

Calelith
Imperious Condescension

We need a yaoi style item to off set the large amount of yuri items due it's numerous recolors...

It's barely even that yuri, either.
And gaia has way more yaoi items than yuri items sooooooo~

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
get over urself
i love the fact that theres a homsexual relationship right there in our faces
getting representation is important
i mean, we cOULD have another hetrosexual romance, but we already have 500000000+ items of those already

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

Sukegawa
get over urself
i love the fact that theres a homsexual relationship right there in our faces
getting representation is important
i mean, we cOULD have another hetrosexual romance, but we already have 500000000+ items of those already

or you know. yaoi is just as abundant as het relationships, if not more abundant in "geek culture". im asking for more yuri which is more underrepresented than yaoi.
Calelith
Imperious Condescension

I agree with you

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

vcu
Calelith
Imperious Condescension

I agree with you
NO ONE SAID THAT YOU COULD POST IN HERE YOU KH WANNABE NOOB.
emotion_donotwant
Imperious Condescension

chill homestuck wanna be fangirl tf dont make me roast you in front of your friends

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

vcu
Imperious Condescension

chill homestuck wanna be fangirl tf dont make me roast you in front of your friends
ill rip out ur weave like i did 2 tenten

make me a yuri item gdi
Imperious Condescension
vcu
Imperious Condescension

ill rip out ur weave like i did 2 tenten

make me a yuri item gdi
ill rip that stickyglued horse hair out of your hair. dont make me do it blue girl lookin like a smurf. and idk what yuri is

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| It's because it's based on two characters that were in a previous RIG, whom I believe were presented to be a pairing.

I'd like more yuri on the site too, but Gaia seems to have this thing with Ciel and Rosamund and only them. And frankly, if I see another Ciel/Rosamund themed item I'm going to puke. It's been milked more than the Marionettes and Princess of the ___________.

I don't actually know of that many yaoi items on the site either. I know there's NPC ships and stuff from the userbase but in terms of actual items... The only ones I can think of are this REI, one of the SDPlus dolls, and the Y Paddle.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Milcyway's Waifu

Princess Kin

A Wandering Houngan
Yeah I mentioned that i didn't know that in an earlier post. Still hasn't stopped people from losing their ever loving s**t that I diss'd yaoi. rolleyes
But yeah, Rosamund and Ceil are the ONLY two yuri things on gaia and as I said they've been recolored and milked so many times I really don't count it that much. lol

There's a couple other yaoi theme/based items. I can't think of them off the top of my head.

But even still, yuri is horrendously overshadowed by yaoi in sheer quantity. And a vast majority of the fans aren't even gay or bi men who would identify them. It's nothing but fan service for girls. I'm not saying that yuri can't get that way- I've just had less of run ins with the blatant fan servicing for yuri ships than yaoi. Plus it's constantly being bludgeoned over my head in EVERY ******** FANDOM. I'm hard pressed to find ANY ship with a female in it- let alone two.
I just want to see something that's mostly ignored to get a little more attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff