Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I support this thread. If you aren't going to look after a game and make it playable, just delete it. But know for now that there are many people who love ZOMG. I for one would pay money to be able to play it more effectively -if the servers actually worked, of course.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
O.Forgetful.O
I support this thread. If you aren't going to look after a game and make it playable, just delete it. But know for now that there are many people who love ZOMG. I for one would pay money to be able to play it more effectively -if the servers actually worked, of course.
Any suggestions for zOMG!-related items you'd pay for with gc?

Dapper Dabbler

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
O.Forgetful.O

I'm not around much these days so I'm not sure what currently exists, but:

The 'stamina for a day' idea was actually really good. I'd like that.
Pretty much anything to do with healing. Maybe start selling exclusive, capped-use rings/attacks? Group healing would be useful. Super-powerful attacks for 40 uses or whatever could be fun too.
Some sort of summon might be good. Like...you could buy an 'amulet' that would summon a creature to your aid (just use the existing animated) for a certain number of uses. I have no idea how that would work programming-wise though. Perhaps it would be too much work for something not that great.

Probably these aren't fabulous suggestions. I wish I could think of better.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
O.Forgetful.O
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
O.Forgetful.O

Pretty much anything to do with healing. Maybe start selling exclusive, capped-use rings/attacks? Group healing would be useful. Super-powerful attacks for 40 uses or whatever could be fun too.
Some sort of summon might be good. Like...you could buy an 'amulet' that would summon a creature to your aid (just use the existing animated) for a certain number of uses. I have no idea how that would work programming-wise though. Perhaps it would be too much work for something not that great.

Summons used to be sold at Back Alley Bargains. But they discontinued with releasing new ones. All the older summons can be found in the marketplace.

Dapper Dabbler

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
O.Forgetful.O
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
O.Forgetful.O

Summons used to be sold at Back Alley Bargains. But they discontinued with releasing new ones. All the older summons can be found in the marketplace.

Haha, wow I feel outdated. Thanks for letting me know, I'll check those out.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
O.Forgetful.O
You're welcome.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250