Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  Lame.

This is to get more hits on my thread...

You sell out. 0.47297297297297 47.3% [ 35 ]
Way to be. 0.33783783783784 33.8% [ 25 ]
You look good in tight shirts. 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2

I've heard that the kneeling and showing the back was already created on the Gaia Towns so they just added the feature on customizing avatars.

Omnipresent Elder

You go to the CB to be flamed, not here in Site Feedback.
Cap'n Jack
Okay, the whole standing/kneeling toggle thing is really stupid. Isn't there something better they could be doing with their time than programing this stupid s**t into Gaia? They could be working on the weapons, but instead there's a new button to turn your ava around and make it squat? BS.

Don't tell this to us, tell this to the workers who made it.
Holy good lord. This forum is for site feedback. And if he has a negative comment then it is his right to post it here because it is still feedback. If you don't agree with him then just say "It is needed for towns and I kinda like it." That is all, DON'T FLAME him and don't tell him he is stupid and such.

Although I disagree with you as the admins stated this feature is for Gaia Towns to be created. It is still your right to dislike them.

Original Sex Symbol

Takeru10
Cap'n Jack
Okay, the whole standing/kneeling toggle thing is really stupid. Isn't there something better they could be doing with their time than programing this stupid s**t into Gaia? They could be working on the weapons, but instead there's a new button to turn your ava around and make it squat? BS.

Don't tell this to us, tell this to the workers who made it.
That is what this forum is for. neutral

Adventuring Cat

Blackhawk_229
I've heard that the kneeling and showing the back was already created on the Gaia Towns so they just added the feature on customizing avatars.

Now imagine if towns went public without kneeling being added to the avatar system. People would complain. I like the kneeling and the turning around. it gives you more options for poses. Plus in the future we may have items that really take advantage of those positions. domokun
The avatars kneel and turn because that's what they do in Towns.
The system has to save a frame for the back, front, and both sides kneeling, for useage in the Towns, which are hard under development, thank you very much.
It made sence that as the positions were saved and available, the general public might as well be able to use them as avatars.
Happy now? neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces