Welcome to Gaia! ::

I expect taking the precise armour design would be a breach of copyright though..... Shame. It looks cool.....

I'm sure something similar could be used though.... as if anyone would ever implement such a thing.
Precisely why Gaia doesn't have armour though is kinda beyond me. It seems like a fundamental sorta thing to have...
Dude, very cool. It's subtle, so it won't break the copyrights.
im all for the beard thing since i have a ghoate in real life and want one for my avi.
+[Dark Joker]+
Fable yea The tatoos would look the best mabey the hair styles

Aye.... but then its not like Fable has ALL the awesome hairstyles either. Both need a bit of an upgrade.....

Badger stripes like my own IRL wouldn't be bad ..... Something like Kai's hair from LEXX would probably be too much to ask for though.
Fable yea The tatoos would look the best mabey the hair styles
akajeff

fable charectars are roughlu proprtinal and are about five timdes bigger than the avis here theres a diffrence

Check the size of the faces here though ... on the avatars that is. Plenty of space for facial tattoos, even if not the rest.

Even war-paint would be good.
Admittedly though, I don't know what there is already...

I thought I saw someone with a moustache earlier... so... I could be barking up the wrong tree...

But then... I know that full Dark Platemail, Fable style ... complete with the Dark Chainmail Helm ... would look beyond awesome...
they've posted a lot of tat things here already and i don't really care if we get them or not
just make things easy for us is hard for them
wouldnt the tatoo be too small?
I like icecream.
And tatoos and facial hair works fineh.
akajeff
SotiCoto
Amilostgirl
I think yes there is a lot of girls stuff, but it could be possible they show more girl stuff in stores because girls care more about fashion, and boys and girls can wear those "any" clothes and still look cool.

As for tatoos, I posted that in GD about a month/two months ago, and all I got was complaints on how bad my tatoo looked on my edited avatar.

There is NO ROOM. These are chibi style avatars we are dealing with!

I'm sure tats could be managed.... at least for those of us who choose not to wear so much in the way of clothing.

Heck..... my Fable char wears full platemail with a chainmail helm and ya can still see the tat on his face through the visor!

And the facial fuzz is an absolute necessity.

fable charectars are roughlu proprtinal and are about five timdes bigger than the avis here theres a diffrence
huh?
SotiCoto
Amilostgirl
I think yes there is a lot of girls stuff, but it could be possible they show more girl stuff in stores because girls care more about fashion, and boys and girls can wear those "any" clothes and still look cool.

As for tatoos, I posted that in GD about a month/two months ago, and all I got was complaints on how bad my tatoo looked on my edited avatar.

I'm sure tats could be managed.... at least for those of us who choose not to wear so much in the way of clothing.

Heck..... my Fable char wears full platemail with a chainmail helm and ya can still see the tat on his face through the visor!

Amilostgirl

I guess its ok O.o and the tattoos are cool!
There seems to be enough girls-only stuff....

Guys should be able to have facial hair styles! Mustaches, Goatees .... Handlebar Sideburns!

Oh.... and Tattoos should be implemented too.... full on tattoos ..... like the Spiral Dementia set from Fable. That stuff rules!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff