Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Yes! I agree >.< 0.2 20.0% [ 12 ]
Na... [=(] 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 25 ]
Sure! That would be nice ^^ 0.38333333333333 38.3% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Is it possible that we can donate to Gaia via SMS [Text messaging](Of course, as well as via mail)? In that way, it would be much more easier to donate, and there wouldn't be any missing seals in the post, or donation money! [Plus it would also, well kind of safer!]
Any one else out there that might agree? I think its a great idea! And you might get much better response....
Is it that hard to mail a money order. Text message woun't stop the letters from getting lost in fact I bet it would cause more letters to be lost.
From one country to another, yes. Thats a reason alot of people do not donate, because of a danm ocean between them and Gaia headquarters.

Original Sex Symbol

Qwake
Is it that hard to mail a money order. Text message woun't stop the letters from getting lost in fact I bet it would cause more letters to be lost.
Maybe for some people it is. neutral Keep in mind Money Orders cost money to buy, money to send as well. It's minimal but it can add up.

Personally I think anything that would make more people capable of donating money to Gaia is a good thing.

Quotable Genius

It actually could work. It might encourage more people to donate.
It may help people find ways to donate.... If they want, of course.
yes i think text sms is good but alot of people has phone thats a better way thats what i think u think very good biggrin 4laugh sweatdrop
i dont get it sweatdrop
Napolion
i dont get it sweatdrop

What part don't you get? PM me!
I went to chater box and this girl said you coiuld get 100,000 gold or different things that are expensive and i put my password in so they could seee what it is a they took my whole account away and i had 8k.....and a kiki kitty....I am really sad and i dont remember her user name so i cant report her....can you please donate me some gold and some things???that would be great.... well i guess ill see you around.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
LosAngelesAngel
I went to chater box and this girl said you coiuld get 100,000 gold or different things that are expensive and i put my password in so they could seee what it is a they took my whole account away and i had 8k.....and a kiki kitty....I am really sad and i dont remember her user name so i cant report her....can you please donate me some gold and some things???that would be great.... well i guess ill see you around.... crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Are you a mule?

Otherwise it just seems a bit unlikely that you'd have a kiki and 8k.. unless you do a lot of fishing / gambling / minishopping.

Plus most of your posts seem to be copies of the one above. neutral

EDIT: I see they took your account. It probably is quite hard to report them without knowing their username I'm afraid.

Back on topic - I think SMS would be a great way to donate, as I live in the UK, and it's kinda hard to donate the other ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff