Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hokays, I was just thinking. Since Gaia Towns is coming out today, and you'll be able to capture bugs, do you think that we should have like, a bug catching contest or something?

That'd be ferking awesome! You'd win like, a bug catching trophy if you caught the most bugs.

Questionable Lover

i hope the bug catching game is gonna be a little more competitive. the fishing & slot games are NOT competitive at all. u just play by urself & chat with others, that's it. i want a game where people can challenge each other for bragging rights & maybe even wager gold.

Dapper Fatcat

Well the bugs are just something you catch to put into a robot called Bogie. If you're compeating at all you will have to beat others to the bug. But you can just go somewhere and catch more if there are too many people around. Your net only holds ten bugs.
Sephroe Zion
Well the bugs are just something you catch to put into a robot called Bogie. If you're compeating at all you will have to beat others to the bug. But you can just go somewhere and catch more if there are too many people around. Your net only holds ten bugs.

I know. I'm not stupid. :] But, I'm saying, the amount of bugs you give to bogie a month, will be recorded, and you'll recieve a prize for getting the most bugs.
I think it's a great idea!

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I was thinking the prizes should be bug theme clothing like they did for butterfly wings and spider chestplate.
Sephroe Zion

Actually, I'm pretty sure people see different bugs.

I've had a lot that other people could see that I couldn't, and vice versa.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
i wonder where we buy the net...
TaylaEwa
i wonder where we buy the net...

Well, I already know wayy too much. But, here's a little tidbit. Ya gotta buy it from Old Man Logan. :]

Questionable Lover

ok, this game is NOT competitive at all. stare
i got an idea.. make an rpg.. using the dice as power damage... or life restorer.. watever.. wud it be fun?? just like dungeon and dwagoons 4laugh fufufufufu
Luzonicus X
i got an idea.. make an rpg.. using the dice as power damage... or life restorer.. watever.. wud it be fun?? just like dungeon and dwagoons 4laugh fufufufufu

That sounds fun! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces