Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Grunny?

Yes. 0.5 50.0% [ 32 ]
No. 0.5 50.0% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]

I think they would be awsome to have. Ofcouse they would be in a sealed but they would become very popular. Alot of people want them.
Im going to bed. But Ill check back up on this place when i wake up.
What exactly is a Grunny? I think I may have heard of it before. . . but I can't seem to remember. confused
Hajime_Sama
What exactly is a Grunny? I think I may have heard of it before. . . but I can't seem to remember. confused

good question
The green evil version of kiki. If you go to the downloads part of gaia you will see a picture of it.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd love a Grunny! I'd get one as an investment, but since I can't donate I think it'd be quite the big chunk of money I'd have to spend on it...
Northawke_rs
I'd love a Grunny! I'd get one as an investment, but since I can't donate I think it'd be quite the big chunk of money I'd have to spend on it...
Nah about 5k for a sealed. So you would be fine.
1. Grunny is a Rabbit.. not a cat.
2. Grunny is an undead rabbit not a plushie
3. He a NPC special item so ya.. no grunny himself will only be for that npc alone it kinda like Gambino wristbands there cool but they mark him as Gambino.

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Ryu_the_demon
Northawke_rs
Nah about 5k for a sealed. So you would be fine.

Hmm, true that. I'd forgotten about that.
There was a petition for grunny. In the end, they refused to even release them for the Halloween Shootoff winners, so if you want mass production, your screwed.
yes grunnies are awesome

Cat

20,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I wouldn't be surprised if they Grunny were to make an appearance as an item this Hallowe'en. I'd definitely be happy to see that happen! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff