Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but honestly, I never really noticed just how quickly items come and go in the Gaia Cash Shop and the reason for that being I left Gaia for a very looooong time and recently got into it again. Is this what Gaia has become? I can imagine that it is the reason a lot of users have left, because a lack of money to get the items they want which creates frustration. I'm sorry to break it to staff but we are only human - we are not made of money.

If you gave us a moment to breathe before releasing new cash shop items, you'd probably see a lot more people even willing to spend money on it, especially those awful chance items where the majority of the items you actually get from it are junk that almost no one wants, forcing a person to purchase more if they want more chances at what they really want or to spend billions upon billions of gold to get it in the marketplace.

I have decided personally that I will not be spending another cent more on GC or cash shop items because honestly, it is not worth it in the long run. You guys release these things faster than the average human takes a dump (not to be vulgar but it's true). I'm sorry, but it just makes you look greedy and we as the consumer are neither stupid nor blind.

Angelic Friend

I used to hate it but now I'm kinda glad.
I don't like seeing the same thing in the GC shop all the time.
If I liked it the first time I saw it, I would have bought it.
Having new items every few days or weeks means I see more new items or items I never saw before, and it gives me a chance to buy multiple things I like in a short time period.
Waiting isn't my game, lol.

Fashionable Genius

Yeah you can buy items in a short period of time and then can't again for a very long time which isn't a very good strategy on Gaia's part, in my personal opinion. At least, it's not beneficial to us who actually spend our money on this site. Of course, it's great for them because they can leech people into spending more and more money if they want the items that badly or want to earn the gold for the items eventually by buying more items and selling them in the marketplace. talk2hand Don't get me started on the horrific club verge shop.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I like the daily updates in the CS
Even if I can't buy the items (which I can't most times) I still have something to look forward to once I get enough gold.

The way I see it, more items = more wins for me

Fashionable Genius

But you will never have enough gold for all the items you want. No one will and they know this.

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
This is my first time being back on Gaia since almost two winters ago, and I am shocked not just by the cash shops but the price of items in general. Items that were never worth much gold have shot up astronomically! The ones that were worth quite a lot then, such as Herme's Moon are now way to over priced! There's no way anyone would ever be able to purchase an item like that! Most of the items I purchased before leaving Gaia are now worth ten times more than I paid for them, which even back then took me weeks to save up for.

Fashionable Genius

And considering how expensive the new items are when they automatically hit the market is crazy, as well. Nothing really balances out, they're trying to sell items to earn to buy other items that they want because everything moves too damn quickly to actually get one's hands on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff