Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
A few days ago, I noticed the Alchemy Fusion Cache was added to GoFusion in reintroduce items that were driven to endangerment or extension due to being used in alchemy formulas for RIGs and Cash Shop items. At first, I thought it was a happy surprise since I've recently started perusing alchemy with caches more widely available to the point of them being thrown into Dumpster Dive. That was until I heard about Gaia considering retiring Alchemy for GoFusion. Seriously, right when I was getting into it and thinking I'd have a shot at getting those backings and the achievements that came with them?! Of course I started freaking out a little internal but then as it sunk in that Alchemy isn't really going away in the foreseeable future with the introduction of the Alchemy Fusion Case I got this idea.

If GoFusion is helping Alchemy, why not have Alchemy help GoFusion? With the retirement of the GoFusion charm packs from the Cash Shop, you can only get charms from the Daily Chance which gets rather tedious when you're trying to save up for one of the old MCs or RIGs or the Gold Gens which leaves non cash users to miss out, how about making alchemy formulas that give a charm? I could see them as the heart and star charms level 1 formulas with the diamond charm being a level 5 or level 10 that use the components found in the many different caches and have a very low success rate to maximize gold sink potential. This will help out Gaia for being a continuous gold sink, those into GoFusion to get the things they want to craft, and Alchemists who can quickly level up and exchange their charms for the Alchemy Fusion Case to continue crafting.

Please consider this idea, Gaia. It will renew interest in both features

Oh! Can there also be another GoFusion RIG that gives inks/common bugs, rare bugs, clothes, and furniture for those on or preparing for the backwings quests? It will help us out a lot!

Thank you!

Bloodthirsty Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
St V-Starr
A few days ago, I noticed the Alchemy Fusion Cache was added to GoFusion in reintroduce items that were driven to endangerment or extension due to being used in alchemy formulas for RIGs and Cash Shop items. At first, I thought it was a happy surprise since I've recently started perusing alchemy with caches more widely available to the point of them being thrown into Dumpster Dive. That was until I heard about Gaia considering retiring Alchemy for GoFusion. Seriously, right when I was getting into it and thinking I'd have a shot at getting those backings and the achievements that came with them?! Of course I started freaking out a little internal but then as it sunk in that Alchemy isn't really going away in the foreseeable future with the introduction of the Alchemy Fusion Case I got this idea.

If GoFusion is helping Alchemy, why not have Alchemy help GoFusion? With the retirement of the GoFusion charm packs from the Cash Shop, you can only get charms from the Daily Chance which gets rather tedious when you're trying to save up for one of the old MCs or RIGs or the Gold Gens which leaves non cash users to miss out, how about making alchemy formulas that give a charm? I could see them as the heart and star charms level 1 formulas with the diamond charm being a level 5 or level 10 that use the components found in the many different caches and have a very low success rate to maximize gold sink potential. This will help out Gaia for being a continuous gold sink, those into GoFusion to get the things they want to craft, and Alchemists who can quickly level up and exchange their charms for the Alchemy Fusion Case to continue crafting.

Oh! Can there also be another GoFusion RIG that gives inks/common bugs, rare bugs, clothes, and furniture for those on or preparing for the backwings quests? It will help us out a lot!

Thank you!

Agree with everything but, I think the GoFusion charm formulas should use the other components made with alchemy formulas (like demon's curse and dark matter), this would add more to the gold sink part and help users get rid of their opened caches. cat_3nodding

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
deadlyroku
St V-Starr

Thank you!

Agree with everything but, I think the GoFusion charm formulas should use the other components made with alchemy formulas (like demon's curse and dark matter), this would add more to the gold sink part and help users get rid of their opened caches. cat_3nodding

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe use those for the diamonds since I see them as higher level formulas.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
deadlyroku
St V-Starr

Thank you!

no on the use of demon's curse and dark matter as items to use for making these because that just makes it way too expensive. Unless you mean sing base cache components for making charms.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

im down for it. im not very interested in gofusion because the odds of me getting enough charms together for anything good is close to zero because im not going to buy charms

buuuuuuuuut the fact that charms are saleable might mean that gaia is not very motivated to make them widely available outside of the cash shop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff