Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluff Saint

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
This kickstarter seems more like something Nicolae should have played out. I can see the headlines after the event "Nicolae Cons Gaians for Gold". If they did that I would have laughed my booty off after the event. If it was Nicolae any number of shady stories would have worked to ask Gaians for gold. Of course Nicolae runs the zOMG store and we know how they just refuse to update zOMG...

Of course now that I said that they'll probably totally ruin Nicolae by turning him into their goldsink pimp that always asks Gaians for gold every week. I wouldn't want that.

Gambino Lover

Nemone
This kickstarter seems more like something Nicolae should have played out. I can see the headlines after the event "Nicolae Cons Gaians for Gold". If they did that I would have laughed my booty off after the event. If it was Nicolae any number of shady stories would have worked to ask Gaians for gold. Of course Nicolae runs the zOMG store and we know how they just refuse to update zOMG...

Of course now that I said that they'll probably totally ruin Nicolae by turning him into their goldsink pimp that always asks Gaians for gold every week. I wouldn't want that.

To this point, a story like that would be highly accepted I believe, but also criticized. Mostly because the conning part.

But as a "joke" would be cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces