Welcome to Gaia! ::

I mean, if you're going to spend 2058734394230 million gold on some Angelic Sash or something of that nature, and you buy it, then you find out how bad it looks on you? Shouldn't the marketplace have a preview option??
yes that would be awsome great idea hehe i lost so much money that way lol XD

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

normally users don't buy older donation items for how they look, but instead as as status symbol of their worth xp

this has been suggested since the market was introduced. A user can just use the GAvSim to see how those items would look on their character (and as far as I know it's up and running again)
Silver Archangel
normally users don't buy older donation items for how they look, but instead as as status symbol of their worth xp

this has been suggested since the market was introduced. A user can just use the GAvSim to see how those items would look on their character (and as far as I know it's up and running again)

What's a GAVsim? o-o;
Me and my friend bubbles3 made a petition on this not long ago

search her name and go sign it biggrin

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
Sailor--Star
Silver Archangel

What's a GAVsim? o-o;

Gaia Avatar Simulator. Lets you try on items.

GAvSim

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sailor--Star
Silver Archangel

What's a GAVsim? o-o;

http://www.gavsim.net/

It's very cool. You can customize a mock up of your avatar to see how different items look.

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
mysticanime
sign

This isn't a Petition. If you want petitions, go to the Petitions subforum. xp
Great idea, i don't like having to use the gavsim every time i find a good deal.
Sailor--Star
I mean, if you're going to spend 2058734394230 million gold on some Angelic Sash or something of that nature, and you buy it, then you find out how bad it looks on you? Shouldn't the marketplace have a preview option??

it does have a preview option
it's already been suggested a thousand times.
Admins and such are on it.

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
Man it really does need this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers