Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of game would you like to see?

An entirely new game 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
A simple memory game 0.087248322147651 8.7% [ 13 ]
A modified hunting game 0.20134228187919 20.1% [ 30 ]
Bug version of Switch'em 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Change the rewards for an existing game 0.033557046979866 3.4% [ 5 ]
Anything, I just want more bugs 0.3489932885906 34.9% [ 52 ]
Other (Comment below!) 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

sup-qt
Yup, it had grunnys as well as bits of meat and other things. It was quite fun and the graphics were really nice

That does sound fun. Hopefully they keep that game around for special events, even if they don't adapt it for bugs.
I haven't forgotten this thread. I still want more bugs. Legal Bump.
Legal bump.
Legal Bump.
Legal Bump.

Damn, this thread seems unimportant after reading about the 133TGATE scandal.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I am totes still behind this idea and hoping something can be made.

I would be all about swatting bugs with a fly swatter similar to the turkey shooting.
I want it so bad. It would make bugs more fun to get (and more available.)
sup-qt
I am totes still behind this idea and hoping something can be made.

I would be all about swatting bugs with a fly swatter similar to the turkey shooting.
I want it so bad. It would make bugs more fun to get (and more available.)

I added a mention of fly swatters in the first post. razz
As time goes by, the prices of bugs, inks, and tattoos climb higher. Still nothing is done.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I unfortunately had to pay the horribly inflated price for all 9 (1 donated) of my bugs. I sunk too much gold, but I'm not really upset. I'm just sad that I couldn't catch any myself since they seem to be mythical in existence.

I was buying red inks for 7m for a while then a few days later, that doubled to over 14-19m per ink and it was horrid. I'm grateful to all the people who donated their ink to help me make 2 body dyes in total.

If there was a way to get more bugs, I'd definitely try to make more backwings. With the prices as they are right now, I cannot.
Loveparody
I unfortunately had to pay the horribly inflated price for all 9 (1 donated) of my bugs. I sunk too much gold, but I'm not really upset. I'm just sad that I couldn't catch any myself since they seem to be mythical in existence.

I was buying red inks for 7m for a while then a few days later, that doubled to over 14-19m per ink and it was horrid. I'm grateful to all the people who donated their ink to help me make 2 body dyes in total.

If there was a way to get more bugs, I'd definitely try to make more backwings. With the prices as they are right now, I cannot.

Are you referring to the rare bugs? An exchange rate would definitely be nice for those. People spend years on Gaia and never encounter one of those, so they might as well be mythical.

I'm glad you were able to make your body dyes. smile A lot of people wish that backwings were a little less impossible to make. Even if the exchange were ridiculously high, it would at least give people something to work towards. Hm, should we try suggesting exchange rates? surprised

I'll send you some trash items. ^^
I'm just gonna post a draft here of some possible exchange rates for regular bugs and rare bugs.

We know that it takes 50 bugs to make ink. We know that the demonfly and great monarch are priced a lot higher than other rare bugs. We know that rare bugs are used to craft backwings (since I'm not an alchemist, I don't know how many are needed).

Ideally, a new game would make it easier and more fun to collect bugs. Exchanging for rare bugs should be difficult, but not impossible.

Regular Bugs
# of Bugs Needed
Rare Bug

Brown Beetle
500 each
Rhino Beetle

Red Beetle
OR any for a total of 1,500

Blue Beetle

Cricket
1,000 each
Golden Legs

Grasshopper
OR any for a total of 2,000

Red Fly
1,000 each
Purple Fly

House Fly
OR any for a total of 3,000

Firefly

Blue Dragonfly
OR any for a total of 9,000

Green Dragonfly

Blue Butterfly
OR any for a total of 15,000

Yellow Butterfly

Feel free to post your thoughts and feedback!
Added that draft table to the front page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff