Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should there be more wigs outside of RIGS, and put into the gold stores?

Yes 0.91106719367589 91.1% [ 922 ]
No 0.088932806324111 8.9% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 1012 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 > >>

Urina Sanguineus
Here, baby there mama, every-where daddy, daddy haaaaaiiir~

I just want some nice hair that I don't have to pay a few hundred grand for. Goldsinks would be fantastic.

Enough with the damn RIG hair D<
Me too. Stop putting hair in rigs, and give people skins or something. Have the hair as wigs in Barton Boutique or something. they wouldn't be near the price as the wigs tht come from the cash shop, i guarantee that
bumping this

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Love this idea.
It's such a waste of an artist's time and the wig's idea/concept when it ends up as a super rare RIG item that rarely gets used because... well, it's rare.
Gaia, I'm calling your bullshit. I know we got a nice salon update but COME ON!!!

Sweet lunarian- wig
Love's warrior- wig
heartless one- wig
sof Taiga finale- wig

updates in the past 2 days!!! 4 wigs! Count them! F-O-U-R!!!! FOUR!!!! Yet we still have no more WIGS for the gold shops!!! This is ridiculous and it feels like you're just spitting in my face now

Tipsy Conversationalist

It's almost like Gaia's slowly beciming not free anymore. If you want to have any sort of good avi and you don't have the means to pay real money (because they limit most reasonable ways of payment to America only) then you have to painstakingly earn your gold through posting and/or art. I've been on gaia for around five years now, and this is my thrid main account after the last ones bacame too cluttered with nooblish crap from long ago. It pisses me off when noobs who've been on gaia for a week have a better avi than the ones who've been on for years, merely because they're thirteen year olds who's parents give them whatever they want, including letting them waste money on a money-grub website for virtual items. And it irritates, disheartens and dissappoints me that Gaia is more favourable and supportive to it's paying customers who haven't been here five minutes than it's veterans on it's supposedly 'free' website. And we have to pay ridiculous amounts of gold if we want a cash shop item and we don't/can't get gaia cash.
My point is, they're casting us gold-paying gaians away like toys that a child's gotten bored with and loving their new, cash-paying toys to death. They simply don't care about GS anymore, they only want the money. I understand they need money to keep the website running, but this is just insulting.
It's not surprising. Disheartening, though, definitely. The number of cash items outnumber the gold items; far beyond wigs. And it angers me that this event has cash items in it, too, when we just got an update for the CS yesterday/ Ridiculous. But that's not my main complaint.

And in before someone screams "omglookthere'sfreeoffersyoucandoforcash!!!" Not all fof the offers work, or pay out for whatever country you may be in.

Tiny Shapeshifter

You know what I am most disappointed in? There was this thread asking for more contact items in the gold shop (as it's main point) just like how we have some wigs in the gold shop like Barton Boutique, and, if Gaia does so, it wouldn't be too bad if those contacts were to be sold in Salon (minor point). The mods moved that thread to the recycling bin. >_<;

Hell yeah to more wigs in the gold shop! More colors to choose from, yes! scream

Beloved Heckler

14,125 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
The Godzilla Threshold
It's almost like Gaia's slowly beciming not free anymore. If you want to have any sort of good avi and you don't have the means to pay real money (because they limit most reasonable ways of payment to America only) then you have to painstakingly earn your gold through posting and/or art. I've been on gaia for around five years now, and this is my thrid main account after the last ones bacame too cluttered with nooblish crap from long ago. It pisses me off when noobs who've been on gaia for a week have a better avi than the ones who've been on for years, merely because they're thirteen year olds who's parents give them whatever they want, including letting them waste money on a money-grub website for virtual items. And it irritates, disheartens and dissappoints me that Gaia is more favourable and supportive to it's paying customers who haven't been here five minutes than it's veterans on it's supposedly 'free' website. And we have to pay ridiculous amounts of gold if we want a cash shop item and we don't/can't get gaia cash.
My point is, they're casting us gold-paying gaians away like toys that a child's gotten bored with and loving their new, cash-paying toys to death. They simply don't care about GS anymore, they only want the money. I understand they need money to keep the website running, but this is just insulting.

*scoff* I haven't spent a cent on Gaia and I make enough gold (by the way, I suck at drawing <3 ) to get what ever item catches my fancy in the newest RIGs, as well as stuff for some of my friends. Also, if you're getting uppity about "noobs" who spend money on the site, remember that the money they spend (as well as ads and sponsors, but still) keeps the site free to access.
*braces self for rage*
Yen Quest
You know what I am most disappointed in? There was this thread asking for more contact items in the gold shop (as it's main point) just like how we have some wigs in the gold shop like Barton Boutique, and, if Gaia does so, it wouldn't be too bad if those contacts were to be sold in Salon (minor point). The mods moved that thread to the recycling bin. >_<;

Hell year to more wigs in the gold shop! More colors to choose from, yes! scream
I don't see why it would just be moved like that, if Gaia's so welcome to feedback and item suggestions as they claim. Douche move. Did Gaia give the OP any reasoning to why it was?
I always see people begging for recolors and variety in items- hairstyles especially and it pains me to see the exact opposite happening each time they toss a wig into the cash shop. Pains me even more to see people pleading for wig rigs, too.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Lalune Solair
I don't see why it would just be moved like that, if Gaia's so welcome to feedback and item suggestions as they claim. Douche move. Did Gaia give the OP any reasoning to why it was?
I always see people begging for recolors and variety in items- hairstyles especially and it pains me to see the exact opposite happening each time they toss a wig into the cash shop. Pains me even more to see people pleading for wig rigs, too.
I think the mods mistaken it for a change in the Salon update, like how people tend to ask for Salon styled wigs, which is a frequently mentioned issue. I didn't ask the OP of the thread what happened after that, since I checked the thread about a few days after (chances are, OP is as fed up as I am, lol).

It's a pity to have those wonderful hairstyles be limited to just a single color or two. That's one of the main reasons why I prefer the gold shop over the CS. The differences in quality, these days, are near none. All items, no matter it be Rig, Sponsor, gold shop, holiday events, gaming, etc, all of those items have a good quality item, and a bad quality item. The only thing going for CS items these days, are of course, number of poses, and popular theme. :/

Salty Fatcat

yes yes yes, do want.
3nodding

Sparkly Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yes! Wigs, oh I love them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items