Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey peoples! ^u^
My name is Makai and this shop is open just for you. biggrin
I'm making signs for signatures, profiles (banners), or logos for those of you who do artwork and want a cute little logo to mark it :3
I've been making them for quite sometime now and I'd say that they're pretty awesome.
Here's a few examples of things I've done in the past biggrin

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The price is 100k and tips are very much appreciated. The only time I'll raise the price is if you're request is a little more time consuming. ^u^ but other than that 100k it is. :3

It takes about a few hours or less to make one request unless I'm busy then it may take a day. 3nodding

Note: Please no stealing of any graphic designs. Thanks guys!
All you have to do is:
1) tell me what you're request is (signature, banner, etc.)
2) tell me what you want it to say (doesn't have to contain words if you don't want it to)
3) tell me what colors you want it to be
4) and tell me if there's anything special item/animal/object you'd like in the graphic art.

User ImageUser Image
There is something I want to have a logo, but it doesn't have a picture. I have a blog braille called braillemeup. Is there something braille related you can make about it?
Shaolina
There is something I want to have a logo, but it doesn't have a picture. I have a blog braille called braillemeup. Is there something braille related you can make about it?

I can try. What would you like the braille to say? braille is the thing that blind people use to read signs right?
Pequeno Pinguina
Shaolina

I can try. What would you like the braille to say? braille is the thing that blind people use to read signs right?

Yep. It's a written code, I use the standard one in America.

So you could do something using the contraction for braille (brl), the word me and something graphic for up.

(Sorry for the long time to reply, I had to answer a call)
Shaolina
Pequeno Pinguina
Shaolina

Yep. It's a written code, I use the standard one in America.

So you could do something using the contraction for braille (brl), the word me and something graphic for up.

(Sorry for the long time to reply, I had to answer a call)

sorry wait, the word "me" or your username? and what colors?

Dapper Gekko

2,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
could you please do my avi & username? i want a few cute frogs around the lettering and I don't mind what font c: I want something similar to the "x shugo-tenshi" example. I'll charge 250k ty, just have fun with it haha c: emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Greedy Bibliophile

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hello all! My name is Luna, and I'm requesting some art today~ You see, I run a small group called DMA, and I wanted to know if I could buy some logo/graphic art for it with gold. I have about 100,000,000+ (Maximum gold I own is about 199,000,000 gold) gold to pay for this, and I'd like some quality art. I don't have irl money to pay for this though. ^.^;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are the types of symbol (basically, but not exactly like this. In a different style) that I'd like for the main part of the logo/graphic, with perhaps the letters DMA in the background? I want it to be the colors and patterns of a Diamond Back Rattlesnake. If you want, you can improvise the design. I'd appreciate it!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Could you do 1 with my current avi
With instead of my username put AlmightySo
ill pay 300k
pm me when your done so i an send trade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items