Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Lunazurel
User Image

Thanks, its been added to a slot! A bumper will get on it as soon as they can 3nodding
Yooou guys. Can you believe it's March?! Of 2015?!

And I'm still freezing my butt off? emotion_donotwant

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Yooou guys. Can you believe it's March?! Of 2015?!

And I'm still freezing my butt off? emotion_donotwant
User Image

I didn't know the south got cold tbh bahaha.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

I didn't know the south got cold tbh bahaha.

Ahahaha. I think 65 degrees F is cold. xD We've been getting more cold weather lately, but summers are still sweltering.

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Ahahaha. I think 65 degrees F is cold. xD We've been getting more cold weather lately, but summers are still sweltering.
User Image

LOL oh goodness. We're dying for some 65 degrees over here xDD. Thats my favorite! Sweater weather heart
Kyuui Kiwi

I bought new bras in a smaller size, because the ones I had didn't fit me, but they turned out to be too small.

I put my old bra size back on and tried to stand straight, and they fit way better.

Posture is way more important than I thought it'd be. xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
Kyuui Kiwi

I bought new bras in a smaller size, because the ones I had didn't fit me, but they turned out to be too small.

I put my old bra size back on and tried to stand straight, and they fit way better.

Posture is way more important than I thought it'd be. xD
User Image

Lmao Sakari. When I started reading this I was like.... did... did I say something that brought this up? XDDD But nope. You just have your random moments LOL. Good to know. I have terrible posture.

On a different note, today: freezing rain. Mother Nature said GOOD LUCK WALKING. Baby steps. Everyone. took. baby. steps. xD. Try walking faster, I dare you. Oh you fell? Teeheeeeeee. LOL. Cars looked like popsicles. It was pretty cool xP.
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Lmao Sakari. When I started reading this I was like.... did... did I say something that brought this up? XDDD But nope. You just have your random moments LOL. Good to know. I have terrible posture.

On a different note, today: freezing rain. Mother Nature said GOOD LUCK WALKING. Baby steps. Everyone. took. baby. steps. xD. Try walking faster, I dare you. Oh you fell? Teeheeeeeee. LOL. Cars looked like popsicles. It was pretty cool xP.

It was important! My bra size has bothered me for years. xD

Hahaha, that sounds hilarious. And a little bit terrifying. Alabama's starting to warm up; I was sweating in my jacket today, so I think it's time to break out the light spring ones! I'm so excited!

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
It was important! My bra size has bothered me for years. xD

Hahaha, that sounds hilarious. And a little bit terrifying. Alabama's starting to warm up; I was sweating in my jacket today, so I think it's time to break out the light spring ones! I'm so excited!
User Image

Haha I'm not sure if I know mine.... sweatdrop I might. I forget a lot cause I don't buy them a lot, or I... make my mom xD. Gah, I get embarassed too easily to go shopping for these things.

I mean, its funny but definitely not good haha. I joke about it, but it is pretty bad that our school decides not to cancel when a majority of the students are commuters and when literally walking anywhere on campus is slippery. Luckily, I live on campus but I can only imagine how awful it is to drive, especially when your car is frozen over and so are the roads.

I can't remember, do you watch the same shows as me? I just watched the latest episode of Arrow and OMGGGG.

Agile Spirit

Kyuui Kiwi
User Image

Haha I'm not sure if I know mine.... sweatdrop I might. I forget a lot cause I don't buy them a lot, or I... make my mom xD. Gah, I get embarassed too easily to go shopping for these things.

I mean, its funny but definitely not good haha. I joke about it, but it is pretty bad that our school decides not to cancel when a majority of the students are commuters and when literally walking anywhere on campus is slippery. Luckily, I live on campus but I can only imagine how awful it is to drive, especially when your car is frozen over and so are the roads.

I can't remember, do you watch the same shows as me? I just watched the latest episode of Arrow and OMGGGG.

It was like 76 degrees out today, but apparently we're getting an ice storm tomorrow. I'm so confused. xD

And yeah, it's way safer to cancel classes than it is to force your students to drive over ice. sad

I don't really watch TV shows, sorry. sweatdrop

I've been attempting to stand up straight all day and now my abs and shoulders hurt. xD

Agile Spirit

sakari_paradox
User Image

Whaaaa that's wacky.

Surprisingly, they canceled. A DAY EARLY. Its a miracle hahahaha. NO SCHOOOL :]

Ah, okay. That's fine haha.

Lol I can imagine xD. It hurts when I do it even just a little bit.
Kyuui Kiwi
sakari_paradox
User Image

Whaaaa that's wacky.

Surprisingly, they canceled. A DAY EARLY. Its a miracle hahahaha. NO SCHOOOL :]

Ah, okay. That's fine haha.

Lol I can imagine xD. It hurts when I do it even just a little bit.

Having canceled classes is like, the best feeling ever. xD

My back hurts. I keep going back to hunching. Why is this so difficult?! D:

Timid Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Princess Radical
# of Bumps; 1k
TLC-deprived location; As always, the MPT.
Special Treatment; (certain image you'd like us to bump with - if not, put n/a)
Rushed; (deadline - please give exact date - if not, put n/a)
Amenities; Please link to http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mpt-bump-mule/13024504/
Sub-Bill; Too many zeroes. 500M
Extra Change; 50M
Total Bill; 550M
How did you find us?; I'm surprised you've forgotten so quickly!
Wait List?; Yes, but Littlest Paw just finished one, so you shouldn't have to.
Whew! I bumped my butt off today emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces