Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Sparkly Warlord

Mik Laid
Shattered Glass Dinosaurs
Hey there strangers...
sorry I haven't been on in awhile
we just moved and the internet crashed for about 3 weeks and today we FINALLY got it back
so yes...today is a happy day

Awesome! I just got back online also. (: Do you like your new house?

Haha love it
Theres actually a backyard for once xD
Oh? Life's been busy, yeah?

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mik Laid
You're hired. Welcome to TLC Bumping. You can begin bumping immediately! (:

Wow, thank you heart I hope I can do a good job!

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
Hey guys, I just got hired and I already have an issue sweatdrop where can I find the most recent information about when and where a thread was bumped? Every time I try to bump a thread after making sure in the guild that no one has started the slot yet, I go to start bumping and I see that another employee is already in the thread working on it. I have been looking here to figure it out, but I think I'm looking in the wrong place because the info isn't current...I think....?

EDIT: I might have figured out my issue. The Slots on the first page of this thread aren't as up to date as the thread for posting bumps in the guild, correct? If that's right then I think I'm on track!

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
colorserror
Hey guys, I just got hired and I already have an issue sweatdrop where can I find the most recent information about when and where a thread was bumped? Every time I try to bump a thread after making sure in the guild that no one has started the slot yet, I go to start bumping and I see that another employee is already in the thread working on it. I have been looking here to figure it out, but I think I'm looking in the wrong place because the info isn't current...I think....?

EDIT: I might have figured out my issue. The Slots on the first page of this thread aren't as up to date as the thread for posting bumps in the guild, correct? If that's right then I think I'm on track!
That is the most recent information. The information on the front page is for informational purposes only and you only really need it to see the total bumps for the slots. Bumpers just around threads and bump different threads.

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
Mik Laid
colorserror

That is the most recent information. The information on the front page is for informational purposes only and you only really need it to see the total bumps for the slots. Bumpers just around threads and bump different threads.

So the Slot 5 on the first page of this thread is NOT the thread currently being bumped for Slot 5....the real Slot 5 is in the starting/stopping thread in the guild? I just got confused because they're entirely different threads.

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
Think I got everything figured out wink hi everybody!

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
colorserror
Mik Laid
colorserror

So the Slot 5 on the first page of this thread is NOT the thread currently being bumped for Slot 5....the real Slot 5 is in the starting/stopping thread in the guild? I just got confused because they're entirely different threads.
Apparently. xD The first page isn't very up to date because I haven't been online so threads have been getting bumped, but the first page hasn't been keeping track. I'm in the process of catching up with everything. >w<

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mik Laid
Hey there strangers...
we just moved and the internet crashed for about 3 weeks and today we FINALLY got it back

Haha love it
Yeah, extremely. Just part of life though, I guess. xP

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
Mik Laid

Haha, no prob bob wink

7,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Mik Laid
<3

User ImageUser Image
HEY MIK! Do you still remember me! SALFIGHAS;LFSAJFA HI IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE YEARS HI

Agile Spirit

Beloved Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Streaker 200
Hey guys.

So I found a couple of issues in the recent slot update.

1. A couple of the links to some of the Slots don't link to the threads but say "Permission Denied"
2. One of them has bumps that no one posted a started or stopping post for.
3. One of the thread's has a most recent bump that says 410 out of 1010 instead of out of 1000. What does that mean?

Sparkly Warlord

Mik Laid
Mik Laid
Hey there strangers...

Haha love it
Yeah, extremely. Just part of life though, I guess. xP

Hm...I'm kinda mad at life atm considering I HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK
its seriously almost funny how the teachers tell you they want you to pass,
yet they set you up for failure :/

Sparkly Warlord

colorserror
Hey guys.

So I found a couple of issues in the recent slot update.

1. A couple of the links to some of the Slots don't link to the threads but say "Permission Denied"
2. One of them has bumps that no one posted a started or stopping post for.
3. One of the thread's has a most recent bump that says 410 out of 1010 instead of out of 1000. What does that mean?

If the slots arent linking try and find the latest slot update that has a working link
if that still doesnt work consult Mik or Palpable

For number two, first check if those bumps are from an employee of our TLC bumping company, then if those bumps are not counted for you can either choose to redo them or just go from there

For three, that was simply a typo and you may quote the person in this thread to bring their attention to it, or you can simply let it be and make sure to type in the right amount (1.000 in this case) when you do your slot and this will eventually transfer into the slot update

Hope this helped emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces