Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Lady Solarius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sтчнx sαys ;;

60? Ohhell, we don't even go down that low during the days of winter, here. x.x;;
Winter nights, maybe sometimes, depending on the month.

I saw snow for the first time in my life this year. My girlfriend and I went up to Flagstaff during our spring break. It. Was. Amazing. And cold. And fun. And I ended up having to drive through it, which was actually quite terrifying. I mean, I hadn't seen the stuff before, let along driven in it.

..................................✗✗ Styhx

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Styhx

Lol it's still mid-afternoon here xD
Winter nights, we get close to 36 on the coldest ones ><

Uwahh, snow xD I haven't seen it before.. I'm discounting that sludge of brown that was on the road that I saw when I was on a long bus trip up during camp xD

How was driving through it, did it get stuck 'round the wheels? XD

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
yeuxlove

Just edit your starting post with your ending bump when you've finished on the slot, it makes it easier to see who's bumping what ^^
Cute Hello Kitty pic : D
Lady Solarius

Sтчнx sαys ;;

xDD It's ten thirty here.

It did when my car was parked. We had to clear out so much of it (we had gotten the bad luck of getting caught in a snow storm, actually, on sunday, and weren't able to get back to Phoenix until monday afternoon, when the freeway was back open).
When driving, the more terrifying part was actually pulling out of the hotel parking lot, and onto the street. My wheels locked and I skidded and drifted out before they started rolling again, and we got through the light. x.x I swear my heart stopped, cuz this big ol' truck was coming towards us.

Next time, if I dont have my truck yet, we're renting one with snow chains/tires/something.

6,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lady Solarius

x3 ohhh okie :3 so you want me to delete the ending slot one then? and just edit the starting slot post?
thank yous it keeps things looking more organized xD

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Styhx

Other side of the world /O/
I get it a lot xd

Eek, a snow storm xD
Ah I would've panicked a bit in that situation too @.@

Yeah the snow tires seem good..? [x]
I have no idea. xD

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
yeuxlove

Nah, you can leave that one, it's fine : D
Yeah it does, doesn't it xD I remember trying to dig through posts in my old bumping service trying to find which slots had ending bumps, it was a bit troublesome! I wonder why someone hadn't thought of this earlier xD
Lady Solarius

Sтчнx sαys ;;

xDD Happens to me a lot, too. A lot of the good friends I've made online seem to be across the planet, and have the weirdest hours ever.

I have no idea either. I've lived in the desert my entire life. I'll have to ask my dad before I move anywhere snowy. He's lived in the snow his entire childhood (he doesn't like this desert stuff either, but he loves mom enough to stay, cuz she /hates/ the cold).

6,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lady Solarius

oh i remember having that issue, thats why i had a bad habit of posting up a whole bunch of slot updates.
x3 cause it never occured to us how hard it is to sort through a bajillion pages xD
yeuxlove

Sтчнx sαys ;;

Even though, y'know, we all hated digging through those bajillions of posts to find things. xP

6,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Styhx

surprised oh hai thur stranger ~
oh momo ikr? TTwTT tortureee for my poor eyes
i likey ur posty thingy btw its spiffy ^w^
yeuxlove

Sтчнx sαys ;;

Heya. :P
He's a stoat. They're my favorite animals (they're friggen' awesome little things). Kinda pixely cuz I had to shrink him down. But thanks. Formatting posts is something I love doing for some reason. Something to do with my obsession with organization, I think.

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Styhx

Haha, yeah xD
I noticed in mmo I hardly ever meet and befriend fellow Australians! Lol, Singapore/Malaysia and New Zealand are about the closest in time-zone I got to xD

And when I decide that maybe I should log off, a friend from another time-zone logs on and I stay just for a biit longer and the cycle continues.. haha xD

Aww, that's sweet of him C:
My boyfriend doesn't do to well in hot weather either but he said he'd move to Australia if I missed it too much to move to Canada xD Still some time before we decide, anyway

Dapper Hunter

9,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
yeuxlove

D: How can it be a bad habit? Unless it was like 3 times a page? XD

6,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Styhx

:3 he looks so kyuteeeee ~
ohhhhs ~ that ish awesome, i wish i could do that ._.
cause i have an organization obsession tooo ~
its a life saviour tho so i'm not going to complain xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas