Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Reading Exchange
A thread for bothersome spreads

Shop status: OPEN

I'm pretty sure there are tarot readers in this forum who get angry at their deck for throwing up a confusing answer, even if the premise of a spread is clear. Even a three-card self reading can get confusing, and this is where I want to help you out. If you feel as if you need outsider eyes for a spread, I am here to offer that outsider view, but it comes with a bit of a catch.

You have to help me with one of my own self reads.

Believe me, even when we learn how to use new decks and get used to the books, we can and do find ourselves frustrated on some level when something just. doesn't. click. And so we have this thread with me, offering my services of interpretation and intuition aid, with the idea of you helping me out with a few of my more squirrely draws.

Here's what happens.

You tell me the details of the spread, including meanings for certain positions. Example here -

What is blocking my creativity?
How can I overcome this obstacle?
What is the first step I need to regain control?

I'll help you out based on my view of the cards, but this also means having to tell me details about the cards, including any relevant images presented. In exchange, I'll offer you a past spread I drew with similar amounts of info and details, with the reasonable expectation that you also help with interpretation.

I also offer the opportunity of your buying a three card reading with one of my five decks, but that comes with the price of 25m gold. For this part of the service, you have five decks to choose from:

Darkana Tarot: One of my standbys. A Rider-Waite-Smith deck in format and suit/element alignment, with grunge and punk influences.
Psycards: An oracle deck that uses Jungian archetypal imagery.
Wildwood Tarot: An RWS deck with pre-Celtic themes and imagery.
Rider-Waite-Smith: The standard since 1910. Lots of Judeo-Christian imagery and themes.
Tarot of the Silicon Dawn: My most recent deck that is sci-fi/fantasy themed with extra suits and cards per suit (including several Fools), as well as crass commentary.

DA RULES

*Obviously ToS and all that s**t, along with the forum's
*I reserve the right to refuse service
*I am restricting any requests to for interpretations to three-card spreads
*Do not ask me to reinterpret someone else's spread for you, as that is not the point of this thread
*You can PM any background info, but all orders MUST be posted here
*If your deck uses detailed imagery, please PM any helpful details per card AFTER I accept your order

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Order Form and Slots for Reinterpretations

[b][size=15]Excuse me, but I require your assistance for a one of my own readings[/size][/b]
[] Username:
[] The deck you used:
[] Public or private posting of your reinterpretation:
[] Please state here that you agree to offer all pertinent details about your draw:
[] And that you agree to help me with my own draw:

Order Form and Slots for Three-Card Readings

[b][size=15]Excuse me, but I would like a reading[/size][/b]
[] Username:
[] Deck requested:
[] Public or private posting of your reading:
[] Your question:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash