Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello there and Welcome to Lunanna and Wyl's Beta Shop. If you have a fanfic or original fiction that needs a beta we can help you here. We accept fics of all shapes, sizes and ships.

Betas:
**Lunanna
**Wyl's_Thirsk

What we do:
-help with spelling and grammar
-help character building
-help plot building
-Constructive criticism (we tell you what could be better and how to go about writing more creatively.)

>>Basically we help your story reach is fullest potential<<

Packages and Pricing

Package 1: 50g per page = Simple read over, general mistakes corrected.

Package 2: 75g per page = More intense read through, look for gramatical problems, and sentence formation problems and general mistakes corrected.

Package 3: 100g per page = Intense read through, with corrections and comments about how to better your piece.

Availability:

We can only take 3 large stories each a month, available on a first come first serve basis. However, if you have a small 1-2 page oneshot, short story, practice piece or outline we can fit these in inbetween. PM us to find out of your story qualifies. To submit your story please PM me or Wyl_Thirsk and we will let you know if we can handle your story at this time, which one of us is betaing and give you an approximated deadline on when you will have it back.

*May Availability*

Slot One: Open
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open
Wyl's Note

Hello! I am 20 years old and I am in school to become an English teahcer (some day), so I love reading and correcting peoples works!!

I love fan fiction. My best areas of knowledge are:

Harry Potter(any pairing, so yes I will read slash)
Star Wars (cannon; I don't mess with Mr. Lucas's genius smile )
Stargate (again any pairing )
Star Trek: Voyager (any pairing)
Wicked (music verse mostly; again slash is taken)

*I will read just about anything though. However knowldge of anime is limited to Noir and Chobits....I am not a big fan, sorry, but I will do my best!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff