Welcome to Gaia! ::

X3 1 100.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hi ^ ^ I am teh Tiffy and i ish looking for..ughkay..talking like this is pissing me off yeah, so anyway, i'm not sure if i'm in the right place (help me move the thread if it's in the wrong place Mods sweatdrop ). I'm looking for a Quilt artist. Someone who can make cute lovely blinky quilts for my bestbloodfriend and i to put in our profiles.

I'm looking for something that isn't overpriced and reasonable to it's quality. Are you the person? Well, if you are, kindly post your offers in here please? And i'll get back to you..g2g for now though..owh and PM's about your service to me are loved. Just no begging for gold Pm's. I've got enough of that already. So okay. That's all.

Btw, this is a surprise for my bestbloodfriend. She's been wanting quilts and she hasn't got any lovely ones yet. So be fair on the price with me okay? I'm paying for the both of us. 3nodding heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sankyu for reading n__n <33
Purplehearts is your bestfriend? Awesome. She's really sweet. 3nodding Oh and I would make a quilt but I can't make the blinky things that well. gonk

Astral Lionheart

21,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I can make a blinkie for you.

What sort of things do you want on it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash