Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150

calling to angels gets lonesome
          when you don't believe they exist anyway.

if you like reading, I'm really looking for someone to read over my fanfics before I post them.
                  you don't have to be in the fandoms because I usually write a lot of AU to begin with,
                  but I can give you a quick tutorial of characters so you know them if you want.
                  I will warn you now that I only ever write gay characters. EVER. and smut does happen sometimes.
                  I'd prefer if you have skype since it's just easier, also looking for someone I can bounce ideas off of.

I can basically pay you whatever you want (within reason) because I guess I'm a little rich?
                  reply here if you'd be interested and we can figure this out so I can start posting my work soon.
                  I can accept multiple people if they seem qualified because multiple opinions are awesome.

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

:c

Hallowed Bibliophile

I'd be interested in working with you. I don't currently have Skype, but I can probably download it. What fandoms do you write in? I write on occasion, but right now I've mostly been beta reading for a friend of mine.

What, besides the basics and bouncing ideas, are you looking for in a beta reader?

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
Beautifully Meaningful

I write for the EDM fandom currently but I'm big into the footie fandom, I suppose.
                  I'd say that you don't have to be in the fandoms I'm in, merely because I write mostly AUs.
                  and I can just give you a rundown of things so you understand what you need to know.

I'm really just looking for someone that I can contact at any times.

Hallowed Bibliophile

Captain Damnit

Well, I'm on for several hours at least pretty much everyday, unless I'm ill. I'm going to be going to bed early tonight, but, if you'd like to PM me basic information, or if you need any other info from me, let me know and we can work something out!

Trash

I'm more of a PM person, since I'm still in high school, thus giving me some reasons of why I don't give my skype out much to those I don't know personally, but I'll be willing o be a beta.<3

Lonely Conversationalist

18,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
Beautifully Meaningful

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I dunno. I really prefer skype because it makes chatting easier;
                  almost any IM is a good idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces