Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hello! So, as the title says, I'm looking for a beta reader/editor for a Harry Potter (Drarry) fanfiction that I just started writing.

Normally, I would do most of the looking over, and re-looking over myself, but since I have a job now, it cuts down on my time to just pore over it, so I thought I would enlist some help.

What I'm Looking For (but I'm flexible on it):

- Someone who's at least mildly interested in the content, and has read Harry Potter fanfiction before. (So I don't have to constantly explain things.)
- Someone who's good at catching little mistakes with grammar.
- Someone who notices plot issues, as well as things that don't flow well.
- Someone who can offer creative criticism without being overly harsh or rude.
- Someone who can help keep me motivated to continue writing.
- Someone who actually has the time to read and help me edit the story, and will be available in a timely manner.

As far as pricing goes, I'd be more than willing to work with you on it, since I have no idea what sort of pricing is happening these days.

I'm not sure how long the story will be, but I do have a gist of where it's going. If you'd like more specific details, you can ask and I'll PM them to you.

(I wasn't sure whether I should post this here or in the Writing Shops, so if I need to move it I will.)

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Hallowed Bibliophile

Questionable Shopper

16,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I wish you luck on it! I love HP fanfiction but I'm not sure I'm beta worthy lol. I would love to read it tho, so when you get around to posting it on any site (fanfiction.net or anywhere, here included) I'd love a link!

Hallowed Bibliophile

Aytrix
I wish you luck on it! I love HP fanfiction but I'm not sure I'm beta worthy lol. I would love to read it tho, so when you get around to posting it on any site (fanfiction.net or anywhere, here included) I'd love a link!

XD I can certainly do that!

Greedy Cat

10,250 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hey! Are you still looking for this?
I've read all the HP books and have some experience with fanfiction and tropes, with writing and editing, and have a bunch of extra time on my hands-- I'd be quite willing to work with you on this. You might even find I have a fresh attitude about the whole thing, since I have no attachment to the pairing; in other words, I'll be looking at story elements with the rose-shades off.

Hmm, that might have been a little too aggressive. In any case, since your ad is still up, I can only hope you still need a proofreader/editor! Hit me up, I'm quite interested.

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Beautifully Meaningful
xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If your still looking I don't mind helping out. I should be able to catch some of the grammar but the plot lines would probably be my specialty. I read way to many fan fictions xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff