Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pollage

yay <3 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

I have a request thread that will be open until next monday and I need a few bumpers to help me keep the thread on top 3nodding heart

I dunno whats fair pricing so gimme some ideas

Only need a bump about every 5 mins - to keep it on the front page

Will needed it bumped as close to 24/7 as possible, hince why i will need more then one bumper domokun
I'm willing to bump. I'm on quite a bit normally. But I will be going on a 2 week vacation in a couple weeks. During that time I probably will not be on at all or very little. I bump with my mule THISisNOTaLOVEsong. I'd like .8g-1g per bump.
x_wild_fire_x
I'm willing to bump. I'm on quite a bit normally. But I will be going on a 2 week vacation in a couple weeks. During that time I probably will not be on at all or very little. I bump with my mule THISisNOTaLOVEsong. I'd like .8g-1g per bump.
Well the thread will close next monday so i won't need any bumps afterwards 3nodding

also I don't want it to be constant bumping but Enuf to just keep it on the front page 3nodding

Am i spose to keep track of ur bumps or do u do that? cuz if u do i'll double the price wink
LiVeena
x_wild_fire_x
Well the thread will close next monday so i won't need any bumps afterwards 3nodding

also I don't want it to be constant bumping but Enuf to just keep it on the front page 3nodding

Am i spose to keep track of ur bumps or do u do that? cuz if u do i'll double the price wink

Okay, I'll bump it every 5 minutes or so, and I'll number my bumps in white to keep track of them 3nodding
i buy cokes for 25 gold and sell them for 90

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces